• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Convert PDF To excel files

K Raghavender rao

Hi All,

I have some 1000 of files in PDF which i am trying to convert them in excel. Can some please provide the macro code which and do this for me..

Thanks,
KRRA

Krra
There is no easy answer to this
I would do some Google searches on PDF to Excel Convertor and look for some that have a batch functionaility

Good day KRRA

I use Adobe XI Pro and you can convert from the program to Excel, you can get a free trial from Adobe

This does not work with 1000's of file but for single use it is workable and does not require the purchase of any other software. I have to pull data in PDF format from a vendor invoice monthly. You can save the PDF file as a text file. I open it with Notepad or Word to clean it up some then save it as a text file. Or you can copy paste just the part of the data you want into Notepad, save the file, then open it with Excel. Since the data was in rows and columns in PDF format, I use space as the delimiter and Excel puts it back into colums and rows for me so I can work with it.

Back