• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Congratulations Narayan 10,000 Posts

Hui

Excel Ninja
Staff member
Narayan

Congratulations on reaching your 10,000th Post Milestone

Your contributions here have been beyond expectations and on behalf of the Ninjas and the Chandoo.org Community I thank you for your efforts

Hi,

Many congratulations Narayan!!

I got amazed with this site for the first time when I saw Chandoo's dashboard of 10,000th comment. And particularly the small info of analysis which says which dates there were 0 comments.

And thats when I became fan of this site.

Now, I think it is not a bad idea/tribute if someone creates a dashboard of Narayan's comments(efforts)!

Regards,
Prasad DN

Loves it!!!

I think the thing to note here is it is not only the people Narayan has assisted with his own time, it is also all the people who will find his sagely advice in years to come. That group will far exceed the one person he reached out to help with his vast knowledge.

This goes for Narayan and everyone else who kindly shares their knowledge. You are all very good hearted people. :)

Take care

Smallman

Hi Prasad / Marcus ,

Thanks for the appreciation ; Marcus's point is the key ; help posted on such Internet forums outlives both its creator and its intended recipient(s).

We should all thank Purna for giving us such a wonderful opportunity to be immortal !

Narayan

Hi Narayan

Congratulation for acheiving the milestone. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us and hope we continue this journey. It is really a wonderful experience on Chandoo and with you as well. You really helped me a lot to learn little bit what I know today. I am looking forward to learn more and more from you and other Ninjas as well.

Regards,
Jagdev

Hi Jaggi ,

Thank you for the encouragement ; I think all of us learn something new almost every day , and forums such as this are a great help , since they are the mechanism to bring together a lot of enthusiastic and knowledgeable people who are also willing to share.

Narayan

Hearty congratulations Narayan!

As I have said before (and at the cost of sounding repetitive), it is not just the post but the tremendous amount of thoughts and quality that you put are simply marvelous and beyond comparison. I have seen many excel forums and I can tell you that not many people possess this quality.

I am sure though you are numbers man (all excel-ers are in one sense or the other), you don't look at you posting stats. Milestones will come and go but the information in the post will remain much longer and people who read will keep reaping benefit.

Good to see you around. Keep posting!

Hi Shrivallabha ,

Thank you for the praise , especially when it comes from an Excel Ninja.

I have seen that most forums provide solutions ; in fact , a lot of solutions I post are either links to solutions which have been provided in other forums even a decade back , or copied from such solutions ; there are very few solutions I have devised on my own.

I have therefore made it a point that I will do what I do best viz. explain. Hopefully such explanations will ensure that people do not approach a forum with questions , since the purpose of explaining a technique is to ensure that anyone reading it can apply it on their own.

The Challenges section of this forum , and many others , are full of techniques waiting to be explained ; some day I will be able to sit with them and bring them back to life !

Narayan

Back