• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

conditional formatting with traffic signal

minesh

Hi all,

I got a scenario were in there are 2 cells one with start date( assume its start date of insurance policy) and another one with todays date. 3rd cell display should display number of days in such a way that when date nears with only 30 days to renew the policy it should highlight red cell with traffic signal red, 90 days left with yellow cell with traffic light yellow, 180 days left with green. I tired with conditional format but not able to set it with icon sets traffic light option.

Hi all,

I got a scenario were in there are 2 cells one with start date( assume its start date of insurance policy) and another one with todays date. 3rd cell display should display number of days in such a way that when date nears with only 30 days to renew the policy it should highlight red cell with traffic signal red, 90 days left with yellow cell with traffic light yellow, 180 days left with green. I tired with conditional format but not able to set it with icon sets traffic light option.

Hi Your condition is not clear, However i tried to answer your Question.

Pls. find attached file for the same.

Thanks,
Raaz

Attachments

• Traffic Light.xlsx
    8.6 KB · Views: 6
Hi:
Please find the attached, in the file any days less than 90 will be be red 90-179 will be yellow and 180+ will be green...

Attachments

• Traffic light.xlsx
    8.1 KB · Views: 7
Back