• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Combining Column/rows and excluding non numeric cells

themagicman

I have a spreadsheet that looks like in first attachment. I am trying to create a way to automatically take this data and with a combination of the column headers (row 1) match the amounts in the cell next to it. I would only want it to include entries with amounts in the field and would not want to have blank spaces. Also the column headers will not be the same each time that it is ran. I know that I am not explaining this as clearly as I can so please see the second attachment for how I am wanting the end data to look. Is this possible to do through VBA or other means? Thank you for your help!

upload_2017-4-24_17-3-45.png

upload_2017-4-24_17-9-47.png

Try to upload excel file not an image and try describe the desired results on that file

thanks

Please see the attached file. The first tab is how to data will come in and 2nd tab is how I am looking for the data to come out of the sheet. Thank you!

Attachments

• file.xlsx
    34.6 KB · Views: 11
The input most have not gotten copied over that time. Please see new file. I will be getting the file in the form of the input and will need to to create the info in the output format. The columns and rows will change though.

Attachments

• file.xlsx
    116 KB · Views: 3
I have not been able to create a macro for the output. I was hoping that someone on here could direct my to an automated way to create the output. The "output" tab was me just manually inputting the fields where I would need them for demonstration on what I was trying to achieve.

The input files will be copy and pasted values when I receive to to create the output so the link/formula for those should not matter. It is just the text being shown and the numbers.

Maybe You would learn to read ... Your answer is just there.
That works so far ONLY with those sheet names.

Hi:

Do this formula do what you are looking for?

=SUMPRODUCT((A1=Imput!$A$2:$A$27)*(ISNUMBER(Imput!$B$2:$F$27)=TRUE)*(B1=Imput!$B$1:$F$1),Imput!$B$2:$F$27)

Thanks

Back