• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

code for Pivot

Veeru106

Hi,

Can we have code where we can refresh Pivot data and also change Month to current in Pivot itself.
E.g; if previously my pivot belongs to 03/2017 after pasting new data I want my pivot to refresh and change month to 04/2017 as well.

Thanks in advance

Please upload sample that accurately reflects your data set (while sanitizing data). Also, specify if your PivotTable is based on Exel Table, Range or OLAP based.

Code will significantly change based on it.

Hi, Veeru106!

Had you made an appointment for a less than 24hs response? Please be patient, I recommend you to read this, if you haven't done it yet, which seems you haven't...
http://chandoo.org/forum/threads/new-users-please-read.294/

Where you may find this:
"
  • Consider that the world is operating 24hrs a day. A late post today may well be answered by someone else overnight."
And this:
"
  • If you and a reader have been involved in an ongoing conversation and the conversation suddenly stops, recognize that the person may have gone to bed, even though you have just arrived at work. In the worst case a reader may go on holidays and not get back to the question for a few days."
If that's not suitable for you, of course that you can always hire a consultant and agree with him the terms of the response time.

Personally the comments to bump up non answered threads move me farther away from reading them again. But this is not a general rule, it just happens to me.

Regards!

Back