• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Chart using multiple criteria

YOLO

Hey folks

I'm a bit stuck - I want to produce a report based on the attached file, where I can have multiple data based on user selection.

Ideally I would be able to show data based on the criteria:
Area
Region
Date
Equipment
Traveled

I want a table where all the data is listed (and I have used a slicer to do this) but then I would like to pick out a specific piece of equipment (description) and then compare that data to benchmarks (there will be max of 2 but 1 would suffice) based on the description. Company average and industry average are the 2 benchmarks I want.

I suppose it will be 2 graphs; one a simple bar graph showing all items totals. The second has me stumped; because all the numbers vary greatly I wanted to show only each equipment category by itself along with the benchmark numbers.
The second graph is stumping me - how do I make a chart for select data based on Area, Region, Date and then equipment?
The graph style would be better being a column and line (for benchmarks).

The issue is that I am targeting a non-computer literate audience and I really need it to be as simple as possible. Slicers are OK but if there is a simpler way that would be great.

Attachments

• sample file.xlsx
    14.9 KB · Views: 7
Back