• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Chart Help

Rajender

Hi All,

I have 2 sheets :-

1) Sheet name "Final Sheet" : Raw data which is coming after running some calculation after a vba macro.(currently not attached other sheets). raw dump will always changes as soon as I will run macro a macro.

2) Sheet 2 name "Pivot" : this sheet contains the pivot table and pivot chart. (file attached)

Now want to highlight a straight line chart, which is count non blank of column A in "final sheet" along with already completed chart in attached file.

Can anybody suggest me if its possible to create another line chart with current given condition.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=393CD98CEE2A349F!120

Note: I also posted same question to another sites too. If any solution received from there will post the solution here too :)

Regards,
Rajender

Hi Narayank,

I check but unable to clear how its made. Also check in google about steps to follow. I need a straight line in my current chart which needs to be equal of count of column A. and needs to be dynamically updated.

I also tried formula in calculated item "=counta([ 'Work Order'])"
but unable to success.

Could you please assist.

Regards,
Rajender

Hi Narayank,

I check once again the given link and found how its created. But in my case I need it should be dynamicaly updated which is equal to counta of column A and when I am trying the above formula its not working "=counta([ 'Work Order'])"

Hi Rajender,

I don't think it is possible to put a line chart for count of column A, for your graph. Because column A counts for FTTN, bell E-Line, DSL MPLS..... & not for WO500 TX Line Ordered Date, WO500 TX Site Survey Forecast..........
Kindly refer to sheet 1 in the attached file.

Attachments

• query chart (1).xlsx
    189.8 KB · Views: 5
Hi Rajender,

I don't think it is possible to put a line chart for count of column A, for your graph. Because column A counts for FTTN, bell E-Line, DSL MPLS..... & not for WO500 TX Line Ordered Date, WO500 TX Site Survey Forecast..........
Kindly refer to sheet 1 in the attached file.
Hi Srinidhi,

For the time being I am adding the line chart by calculated item field.

If is there any other workaround or chart type option.

Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestions.

Regards,
Rajender

Back