• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

calculating field in pivot table

tomas

Hi

I know that if you insert revenues and costs into values field in pivot table you can do calculating field to find profit.

Now what I would like to do is if it is possible in sample file = rows are regions and in columns we have products and values are revenues for particular region and product. What if I want to do calculating field to be part of pivot table . Lets say I want index field to be total sales in regions divided by sum of aspen and bellen products. How do I do it?

this is not really thing I need necessarily just trying to find out

thanks in advance

Hi

I know that if you insert revenues and costs into values field in pivot table you can do calculating field to find profit.

Now what I would like to do is if it is possible in sample file = rows are regions and in columns we have products and values are revenues for particular region and product. What if I want to do calculating field to be part of pivot table . Lets say I want index field to be total sales in regions divided by sum of aspen and bellen products. How do I do it?

this is not really thing I need necessarily just trying to find out

thanks in advance

Here is the sample file

Attachments

• Sešit4.xlsx
    142 KB · Views: 2
Back