• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Automatic row adjustment

Haaksik

Hi,

I have an issue with auto row height adjustment in Excel. The cell(s) to adjust contains a formula that points to data in another sheet of the same workbook. The formula returns text and depending on what is entered as data, it can be a short text or a longer one (the cell is also merged and wrap text is on).
Excel does not alter the row height according to the returned text. Maybe Excel is looking at the length of the formula (pretty short) rather then the returned data which is text.

Anyone that might be able to help? Thanks in advance.

Hi Haaksik

That is one of the most amusing explanations for an avatars meaning. Gold. Thanks for sharing :)

Enjoy your read.

Oh - my last name is Small - hence my avatar.

Smallman

Hi Haaksik

That is one of the most amusing explanations for an avatars meaning. Gold. Thanks for sharing :)

Enjoy your read.

Oh - my last name is Small - hence my avatar.

Smallman

Yup, saw your name on you site. Downloaded your file and VBA code. Will give it a shot today.

Good site btw, minimalistic layout what's gives it a clear overview. Unlike some other sites where you get a trillion ads in your face first before you get to what you're looking for...

Back