• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

AutoFilter in QAT

Also in Excel 2010 if you right click there is option with filter by cell value. I want to put those options in QAT. Please help

Abhay

If you put the auto filter into the QAT it will when selected add a drop down arrow to the column you had first selected, that's how it works, select column, apply filter, select drop down arrow head, filter as required.

By there very nature Tables come complete with filters.

Abhay

If you put the auto filter into the QAT it will when selected add a drop down arrow to the column you had first selected, that's how it works, select column, apply filter, select drop down arrow head, filter as required.

By there very nature Tables come complete with filters.

you missed the concern i had. Please check the link i gave above. It said I can add this AutoFilter and then select the cell based on which on i want to filter the data and then click that button. I will not have select with any drop down, etc. This works even on range where i have placed filtered. (Not Table).

While Table it will toggle on / off filter instead of filtering range with selected data.

This option is similar to right click cell > filter > filter by cell value.

I hope you get my point now.

Suggestions always welcome...

Back