• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Auto Date Calculation Based on the given Input

karthick87

Hello All,

I use a excel file as Personal Loan Calculator and I just input the values in these cells (C3 to C8) and the excel sheet will get filled with rest of the calculated values. I just wanted to add a "Due Date" field to the excel sheet and it should get auto populated based upon the Sanction Date.. For now I have added the "Due Date" filed manually to make others understand easily. Could some one help me to populate that field automatically based upon the Sanction Date?

Attachments

• Sample.xlsx
    33.6 KB · Views: 7
Hello Karthick.

New excel 2013 has great templates which is inbuilt.. you can make make use of it..Here is the screenshot.
upload_2017-2-20_20-0-52.png

Thank you Monty. I have already looked into that. The one i have attached earlier is also a template but i have modified a little bit and now i wanted to add the date too in that..

It would be great, if some one could help.

I have verified couple of other templates too to see how they have configured the date. However i was not able to get it done. Any help would be appreciated!

I have verified couple of other templates too to see how they have configured the date. However i was not able to get it done. Any help would be appreciated!
1] In A12, formula copy down :

=IF(ROWS($1:1)<=C$4*C$5,EDATE(C$8,ROWS($1:1)),"")

2] Other formulae have made a bit adjusting in accordingly to remove 0.

Regards
Bosco

Attachments

• Sample (3).xlsx
    30.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Back