1. Welcome to Chandoo.org Forums. Short message for you

Hi Guest,

Thanks for joining Chandoo.org forums. We are here to make you awesome in Excel. Before you post your first question, please read this short introduction guide. When posting or responding to questions please remember our values at Chandoo.org are: Humility, Passion, Fun, Awesomeness, Simplicity, Sharing Remember that we have people here for whom English is not there first language and we need to allow for this in our dealings.

Yours,
    Chandoo
  2. Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

3. When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Advance Filter

Discussion in 'VBA Macros' started by sms2luv, Aug 12, 2017.

1. sms2luv

sms2luv Member

I have huge chunks of data.
    Attaching file for example

I added the data starting from column G to K.

Now I want to use filter on Column A to E.

For example all Organization names should be listed in Column A, if I double click on any Organisation, I want all system types to be displayed in Col B, and if I double click on any System type, then all model name should be displayed in Col C and so on...

Attached Files:

2. sms2luv

sms2luv Member

I heard about Advance macro somewhere and came to know that it can copy data to another sheet.
    I guess to do this task we have to use Vba + advance filter
  3. Monty

Monty Well-Known Member

I think you are looking for Multi Data list..
    Where in when you click on firt list which shows organization and when your select organization wanted to display in b columns it's information and so on..

Correct me if am wrong
  4. sms2luv

sms2luv Member

Yes you are right