• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Adding Weight age to Attendance if Status " YES "

MaunishP

Dear Team,

I got new project into training, however we need to add project based learning. I have change this format multiple times based on client needs. Now below given need has generated very differently where my brains got stopped. Please help out using formulaes :

There are total 2 sets of attendance
1) One set of attendance will consist 40 hours classroom and 20 hours project
2) Another set of attendance will consist 60 hours classroom and 40 hours project.

I want to have a attendance in a way that i will be marking P and inserting number of hours also. If any student is absent for 2 class his attendance target will fall. To give exam attendance target is kept 80%. Hence to make student eligible if he submits his PROJECT his project hours should be added to total hours and attendance weightage should be also added.

Please find attached sheet.

Maunish Patel

Attachments

• ProjectBasedLearningAttendance.xlsx
    15.3 KB · Views: 10
Qs: Why need both P and (8hrs or 4hrs)? Why not 'only' P?
... if always only 8 or 4 hrs!
Qs: >> why not use 'default' values?
There seems only "YES" are missing ... now, those are there!
Qs: Where are those NN project hours?
>> Do something miss from the great idea?

Attachments

• ProjectBasedLearningAttendance.xlsx
    14.5 KB · Views: 5
Hi Sir,

I would require both because there might be training schedule for 8, 6 or 4 hours. Also excel file which you have provided in column J - Row 2 : 80% is required to be eligible to final exam. However what i require is if any student submits his project and trainer marks YES in column J then weightage of that 20 hours should added up and Attedance% should be increase.

Regards,
Maunish Patel

Those 'default hrs' can set as needed
and if there are fixed amounts of days then no matter.
Anyway, for me, something is missing from Your great idea.

Back