• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hello Chandoo!

I am a long time lurker of this site. It has been an excellent learning tool for all things Excel. I am a financial analyst, working out of Atlanta, GA. As I develop my Excel skills, I am trying to focus on learning more VBA and using Hyperion Essbase (the old Excel Add-In and the newer SmartView). I'm happy to finally be communicating with the rest of this site's Excel-enthusiastic community!

Keith

Hello Chandoo'ers. I joined this site to improve my excel skills in order to produce more in-depth analysis for our company. Looking forward to contributing.

Hello All, I have been a member for a while and get the newsletter and find my need of someone way better than me at excel.

Hi, I have just joined and i felt that this site is a realy incredibly helpful and if i give suggestion then every person who is working in excel join this site.

Hi everybody. Longtime lurker, 1st time poster.

I'm a musician who volunteers at the Children's Hospital of Illinois pediatric classroom, where we help hospitalized kids keep up with their schoolwork. I use Excel extensively there, tracking student and tutoring data. I also use Excel to manage my music lesson accounts and my college gradebook.

Howdy from down south. I want to be the "go to" person for Excel. Actually, my coworkers already think of me that way, but I really want to be the legend Ive been crowned to be. So here I am. Im hoping to pick the very lint of your brains for all the dirty little Excel tidbits. ;)

Dear All,

I’m Sivaprakasam from India. Now I'm working in Accounts and Costing Dept., I have just joined the Forum.

I really appreciate this forum, I've used the website extensively already!

Love to use Excel, pretty much for everything

Great work Chandoo Sir !!

Hi All,

I've been following this blog for a few months now and learned a lot, so I thought it would be a good idea to join the community ;)

Greetings,

I just joined the Forum. I am interested in learning more and more about Excel. I have been using your site for several months now and I find it extremely helpful. It's time I joined so I can become an Excel ninja ;).

Hi there,
I am new to the office life and very new to Excel. I am charged with Inventory upkeep for a machine shop/ job shop along with quoting for new jobs. I am in awe of the power in Excel and excited for the possibilities. I hope to be fluent in Excel speak soon because as I read the forums and try to find my answers I realize I could use a Rozetta stone for this. I like what I read and as I am not naturally social your site has a very relaxed and welcoming feel.
Thank you,
Roy III

Hello from sunny San Diego. Use Excel a lot for both personal and professional work and always looking for better ways of doing things and help when I get stumped on writing formulas. Look forward to being part of the group.

Hi everyone.

Here is Muhammad Shakeel. I am currently working as Manager Projects in an Interest Free Micro-finance Institute. I am student of Excel. I love to learn excel and trying to find new things always

Hi

I am a student from Ontario, Canada.
I'm quiet interested in Excel but our school doesn't offer any course about it, so I decided to learn it online. I came across this forum while learn VBA, and found this forum great for learning Excel.
Thanks guys.

Hello Everyone,

I have just joined the forum and excited to learn more tips and tricks in Excel. I am creating a master event calendar, where employees can go and look up an event and register for it. This is a shared file. Is there a way in excel that once we enter the event date, I can only have three people sign up as max. Since it is a shared file, can I lock the cells once data is entered.

Hello Every one!
I am working for a MNC as Report analyst! And I have been reffering dashboard for my official use from quite some time.

I need a help on VBA macro:

Need a VBA macro to send mail of excel cell range as a Bitmap .

Hello everyone. Came across the forum while searching for an Excel tip. What an awesome group of folks! So happy there are altruists out there who want to help people. I will do my best not only to take but to give as well.

Hi I am new to the Forum. I am down under in NZ. I run an online business and use Excel quite a bit. I am OK but do need help with advanced formulae etc. And would like to learn new tricks to make life easy. Thanks.

I've subscribed to the RSS feed for a long time and am always learning and chuckling at the same time. I currently have an excel problem that I'm trying to solve without asking for help but thought I'd be proactive and introduce myself anyway!

Hi, I'm Larena from Australia. I'm a software trainer and enjoy astounding my users with the amazing things Excel can do. I probably use Excel at home more than most of them use it at work, & yet there's just so much more to learn!

Hello, I'm Ray from North Carolina in the USA. I use Excel both at work (extensively) and at home (occasionally). I guess my skills are somewhere past intermediate. I've developed models, templates, apps, and a bunch of VBA. I've also taught (Excel) classes at work. If I can help, I certainly will... but I suspect I'm the one who needs the help.

Hello All
I'm Rajat from Jaipur,India.
I'm a recent graduate and working as a trainee in an export firm.
My Excel skills are just basic and it would be amazing to learn excel through this platform.

Hi All, Myself Praveen from Singapore. Having been heard so many times about Chadoo ( The Excel guru) and all his great training courses. I just signed up to see all the great stuff posted here.

Back