• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Date filter Formula

OK. So let me just ask you again:

Please list down the condition stating the columns used in each condition to get a X in column D.

Regards,

OK. So let me just ask you again:

Please list down the condition stating the columns used in each condition to get a X in column D.

Regards,
Sorry man I didnt get what you mean but I will try to explain again.
1)In column D "x" have to come out in that row where "Date Due" and "Closed Due" not higher than 31-Mar-14
2)Another condition also "x" have to come out in that row where column G have blank cells and "Date Due" there also have to be not higher than 31-Mar-14 (Q1-2014)
In these two conditions "X" have to come out.

Sorry for poor explonations thanks agaain.)

Try this:

Put in cell M2; 1/1/2014
Put in cell M3: 31/3/2014

Than put below formula in cell D2 and copy down:
=IF(AND(C2>=$M$2,C2<=$M$3,G2>=$M$2,G2<=$M$3),"X",IF(AND(G2="",C2<=$M$3),"X",""))

Regards,

Welcome Back anytime!!!
Regards,
Hello again I'm back again with new problem I need one more help in creating onather formula on same table
That formula have to look in column for same number if it will find same number or character in Column it have to replace one of them to make them different.
In attached Doc that formula have to look for same numbers in column "B" and formula have to change same ones,by adding to one of them with some kind identical Number or letter. I highlited with red example of same Numbers in column B and with Green highilted what is formula have to do.

And main is it possible??
Thanks in Advnaced!

Attachments

• Book111.xls
    19.5 KB · Views: 3
Hi Zhanibek

In L2 Use Formula as..
=IF(COUNTIF(B$2:B2,B2)>1,B2&CHAR(63+COUNTIF(B$2:B2,B2)),B2)

Incase if you want to start giving number from B, change 63 to 64.

look in column for same number
By the way.. I guess Same Number is actually same number (Duplicate) not look-a-like number.. :)

PS: Next time, if we says.. "Welcome back anytime".. that doesn't mean.. Topic different .. still come to the same thread.. create new thread if query is doesn't related with the previous one..
It will help other user, if they are searching for "Add something if duplicate" ..:)

Last edited:
Hi Zhanibek

In L2 Use Formula as..
=IF(COUNTIF(B$2:B2,B2)>1,B2&CHAR(63+COUNTIF(B$2:B2,B2)),B2)

Incase if you want to start giving number from B, change 63 to 64.

By the way.. I guess Same Number is actually same number (Duplicate) not look-a-like number.. :)

PS: Next time, if we says.. "Welcome back anytime".. that doesn't mean.. Topic different .. still come to the same thread.. create new thread if query is doesn't related with the previous one..
It will help other user, if they are searching for "Add something if duplicate" ..:)[/quo

Thanks a lot Mate I started to think that it kind impossible to create such formula.
Yeah you right its duplicate numbers sorry for my poor english ))) My appologise next time I will create new topic if I will have any questions.
Thanks A Lot.))

Thanks a lot Mate I started to think that it kind impossible to create such formula.
Yeah you right its duplicate numbers sorry for my poor english ))) My appologise next time I will create new topic if I will have any questions.

One more Question about formula what does it mean "Char(63" ?

Thanks In Advnaced.))

Last edited:
Glad that it works.. :)

Char formula is for to get the CHARACTER of any ASCII DIGIT..
American Standard Code for Information Interchange value of A is 65..

asciifull.gif

Back