• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Last 7 days chart in Google Spreadsheet

coolkiran

Hello

I am trying to create a bar chart in Google spreadsheet, the range will be last 7 days, i need range has to change automatically day by day. I have 2 columns, first one is date and second one is my values. I want Today-7 in Chart. Is it possible.?

In Excel i have done it, but its not working in Google spreadsheet. Advice..

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately it has confidential data. And also in Excel we can do it. In Google spreadsheet i don;t have idea.

File is very simple., First column has date and second column contains values for that dates. and it contains entire month data, i want to show only last 7 days bar chart day by day.

Hi coolkiran!

Regarding your 1st paragraph, two comments:

a) To similar problems I usually write something like this:
"Consider uploading (a) sample file(s) (including manual examples of desired output if applicable), it'd be very useful for those who read this and might be able to help you, relieving the contributor of having to build a test file, if necessary. Thank you.".
Bold is mine, just for this case.

b) I assume that you've yet gone thru this:
http://chandoo.org/forum/forums/new-users-please-start-here.14/
in which case you might have noticed this:
http://chandoo.org/forum/threads/new-users-please-read.294/
where it says... guess what?
"How to get the Best Results at Chandoo.org
  • For the best/fastest results, Upload a Sample File using the "Upload a File" button at the bottom of the page.
  • To share Files/Pictures, you can use the "Upload a File" button.
Always
  • Be wary that you are posting information on a public web site and that if you post confidential data, it won’t be confidential for long.
  • Randomize Numbers and Names if appropriate.
  • Please don't use upload sites that require people to install downloaders, most people read (Virus, Malware etc) when we see that."
Just fyi.

Regards!

PS: A humble advice, if you're asking for help don't be lazy helping people who're willing to aid you, perhaps they're lazier than you or you simply discourage them.

Back