• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hello I'm Earthling / Ashu from UK and I would like to change jobs. I have an interview plus I have to do an assessment using excel. I use excel everyday at my current work place but only have limited / basic knowledge. I have looked online and do not know how to perform what seems like the simplest thing to do and so would like assistance? Thank you for reading.

Hello,

My is Ken. I work in an automotive test lab and use Excel frequently but I rarely do anything more complicated than simple charts. When I do need something more complex I struggle with the formulas. That’s why I’m here. I’ll try not to ask for too much help.

Thanks,
Ken

Hello Everyone! And a special 'G'day' to all those readings from outside Australia. This forum is great and I've gain much more help from Chandoo than Microsoft over the last few years. I love working with large data sets and aren't too bad with formula but have a fair bit to learn on macros. Here's a picture I took not far from home on the beautiful River Murray a little while ago for your enjoyment!DSC_0336.JPG

Hi everyone, my name is Ewa and although I've never studied computer science, I've always been interested in Excel and I always like playing with the data and formulas. Now I got a job as a data analyst, the time has come to learn more about excel...and vba which is very hard, but I am doing my best to play with the codes and teach myself.

I am originally from Poland but have lived in the UK for the last 5 years.

.Hello
My Name is Tariq and I'm from Saudi Arabia, internal quality auditor
Unfortunately, lately I realized the importance of excel and I hope the members of the great forum will help me to increase my knowledge
Thanks to all

Hi All, I am new to Chandoo. I have been viewing the responses and the forums had already helped me out lots. But on order to enhance my knowledge and just not be a 'watcher', this is the place to be. Hope I can help out some people as well. Keep it up guys.

Hi I'm Luk, I have recently been put into an office position, I have a decent grasp on the basic and mid level uses. What I need help is we I try to make complex formulas. I hope that i will find that and much more here.

Hello, I have just joined because I have been TREMENDOUSLY helped by the posts/solutions on this forum and now have a problem that I am really frustrated on. I hope that the wizards here will help me as they have helped so many others!

Hey there. I am a new user, trying to better my knowledge of Excel. I am a 30 year old female from Pulaski, Virginia. I am currently unemployed but my last job as a process control analyst had me working in Excel daily and there are alot of things I do not know that could have made my daily job easier. So, I am ready to further my knowledge so I am prepared for my next job. Looking forward to speaking with everyone!

Hi All,

This is Wichayen from Thailand. I am a new user and looking for a good tip to improve my excel skill.

It's simple Just read question posted by users with out looking at answers given by our experts in the forum, and try on your own first and check the solutions .

Hi,
My name is Tim and I am a newbie to excel vba coding. Although I know a little I am still far away from being a guru....but one day I will be

Hi,

I've just joined this forum to learn excel and to be awesome with it. I would love to reply queries with all the relevant answers and will always shoot my doubts here.

Hoping to have great excel-lence in my self from here :)

Cheers,
Rishu Mehra

Hey there all! I am a Chartered Accountant, I'm glad to have registered to be part of a great group of people. I am currently learning on advance level , I think i am an intermediate user and always willing to learn more.
A great help received from chandoo.org, Thanks.

Hi all, feeling good to join you expert ninjas. I am intermediate expert in excel (half expert) and the rest I will surely learn from this awesome platform. I am working with Ucube on Excelguider, so far that's all about me. thanks

Hi Guys

I come from UK - love the rain hence why I always try to go somewhere warm lol
I love sports now i spend less time playing due to serious injuries

Im not good at intros - as you can see

Hello everyone, this is my 1st time checking out this great forum therefore I decided to join as there are really incredible postings. I have worked most of my life as an accountant and made a shift to become a business intelligence analyst. I thought I was good at Excel until i saw this forum, now I know that I need more cowbell. In other words I need help from any available Excel sensei to figure out a case problem that I handed out from school. I look forward to receive help from the best

Back