• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hi, I have just joined the Forum. Greetings!!!. While I am the "go to guy" for all things Excel where I work, the more I read in sites like this, the more I realise how little I know! This is why I find this site incredibly helpful, and hopefully supportive through this forum.

Hi,

I'm a newbie in the forum, and in excel as well for that matter. Really looking forward to further enhancing my skills as a lot of information here has been very helpful in my work. What an amazing site!

Hi,
I'm trying to lean more about excel. I have taken a few class on it but it only coved the basic. I needed to learn more about formulas. I can write basic ones. but in the case right now that's not helping. I found this forum and loved all the info on it and how helpful it is.

Hi
I am a keen learner of Dynamic dashboards.But I currently need urgent help for my assignments.
I'm looking for someone who can do contract work for me building some classy dashboards and data visualizations. I have some work that comes up from time to time and I'd like to have a couple of people I could contract with to do that work for me. (Obviously side job, project type stuff.) So if you are a whiz/ninja with dashboards and snappy visualizations and you are interested in some side work, drop me an email with a brief bio and quick sketch of your awesome skills. Some examples of things you've done would be fantastic as great looking, functional visuals will be the first criteria I am looking at. You need to have strong proficiency with various data connections as well. The more database experience the better too. Ready..set..go.. convince me you are spectacular (and somewhat cheap)
You can reach me at hattricksall@gmail.com

Hi All,

I was a former member here, but unfortunately I have lost my credentials.

This site was a life saver for of my old days each and everytime when I need any solutions on Excel and VBA. I used to come here. A Special thanks to Chandoo(Purna), Hui, and some more excel Ninja's who helped me earlier.

Thanks,
Ananthram Gupta

Hi
i have recently got into powerpivot and im on a steep learning curve, this is a great site i have used many times over the years

Hi, New to this forum. I really enjoy working with excel but unfortunately I'm not a natural at VBA. I've been able to get away with it for the most part but some things are way over my head. Hopefully, with some help, I can reach another level... possibly even contribute.

Hi All
I am Regina from Oman, just i joined this forum and i am basic user of excel and want to be become awesome in Excel with all supports. Thanks to Chandoo

Hi Everyone. I'm brand new here and was really looking for a simple answer when I stumbled across this cool board.

I'm a basic(ish) Excel user - Maybe closer to intermediate but not much....lol. I've been looking around on Chandoo's blog which is amazing and was trying to filter just Excel 2013 related posts since much of the content is very dated. Then, I found his Youtube video and was wondering if there was a tag or filter tool so that I could do the samSo, I'm off to go look around the forum to see if I can find the answer to that...:)

I'm Shah from Malaysia. I'm web developer & designer. I have my own company now I want to become expert in excel. So I join this site. Hope! to found you all helpful and meaningful here. Thank you!

Hi CHandoo

Newbie here need to learn and maybe need help too, I thinks this is great place to start.

My Name is Paijo from Indonesia need your assistance

regards

hie this is nisha here...getting this chandoo.org site has proved as a blessing to my worthy time.thanks i have gaines a lot of knowledge regarding excel..and looking forward to much more..thanks and keep going:)

Hi, I'm Philip and I live in a wonderfully scenic part of North East Scotland call Deeside.

I have been using Excel for many years but just dabbling however, over the last 3 years involvements has become greater reporting Project and Finance stats to Project Sponsors and Senior Management, well that was until I became redundant Dec 14. I now look at my situation as a new opportunity to take time to learn.

I’m not great numerically, never was in school; however I love to be able to take a problem and resolve it. My interest is more around Dashboards, this I see as my focus this year so really excited to join Chandoo.org the Dashboards here are fantastic.

So whilst I do have things to do I will be popping in and out of the forum every day and as confidence grows I may even try to answer some of the challenges set.

Look forward to meeting/responding to the forum

Regards

Philip.

Hello All

I have a query regarding sparkline graphics in Excel.Website says that goto insert then select graph,under graph select Line graph, sparkline options appears.But in my Excel sparkline window is not appearing.Kindly guide me.

Hi all,

I'm new here hope to get your help.

I have very big data of employees names, salary, age, adress etc.
most of the data stays the same but the salary changes throgh the months.

if lets say i have the employees names and the salary is in defferent sheets how can i know in one sheet what's salary the employee has for each month.

jan-14 feb-14 march-14
ron
james
donna
rina
alona

hope you can help

Howdy,

I'm one of the excel 'gurus' at my company, and I've only scratched the surface of my learnings. Currently I'm involved in using Excel 2007 to develop some metrics and pipeline planning. I'll probably have lots of questions, and I hope that you won't mind that!

Thanks,

K

Hello Everyone,

I'm Karl. I'm the go-to IT guy in an MNC in Singapore. I'd say I'm a novice in Excel. Looking forward to learning from the fantastic information here to help me with my work.

Cheers!

Hello...a bit new to VB script, but I have been around Excel for a bit...I tend to get in over my head at times (wrapped around the axel?) and need to reach out to others for answers.

Hi Guy's My name is Andrew

I am new for This forum
I've been visiting chandoo for just recently started reading through the forums.
Every year lot of people comes here to visit attractive forum here and enjoy things to do here..

I am excited to see this forum now available and can't wait to share all of my bulletproof experiences. Hopefully I can contribute, but at this point, I may just ask a lot of questions.

Thanks for starting this!

Hello All.. My name is Mario from Mexico

I've been reading chandoo for several months, and taking a lot of knowledge from here.. I hope I can share with all some of the thing I have put in practice in my job

best regards

Back