• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Graph Analisis

Hello Excellers,

Can you please help me create an analisis that help me see the percentage of each day a store generates purche orders and that I can Filter by Area?

*In column F we have the generation dates for instance SUTU (SUnday,TUesday)

Attachments

• Libro1.xlsx
    17.7 KB · Views: 0
Max,

Please provide more explanation of the output you want to see. I'm having a hard time imagining what you want to do with these data.

I don't see in your sample file the percentages that you want to illustrate with your graph.

Molina

You don't have a numeric field to calculate percentages on

Do you want for example if we only look at Area 1
the number of days of Store ID 54 = 2 as a percentage of the total days of Area 1 = 9 so the percentage is 2/9 = 22.2%

Hello Hui,

For instance in area 1 I have 4 stores and I need to know the percentages on how often the stores generates in SU MO TU WE TH FR SA. So I can know what days % the distribution center will be processing more purchase orders:

upload_2015-3-31_8-41-56.png

In the picture example I see in are 1 the distribution center will have more purche orders in TU (3 apearences), then in SU and TH (2 apearences each) then FR and MO ( 1 appearance each). I just need some graphics that can represent that on %. In this example would be:

upload_2015-3-31_8-51-2.png

How can I get this kind of analisis, using a dinamic graphic and just filtering the areas and CEDIS criteria, and also that the ranges can be automatically adjustes to the new information?

Hi:

The lookup will look through the entire text Say SUTU for SU and if it finds SU it will return the text SU . I warped the formula with Istext to convert the text to numeric 1 or 0 to get the count.

Note:2^15 is the maximum number of character +1 a cell can hold.

Thanks

Back