• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

distribute breaks for shift schedule

Afarag

Hello,

i have an employee shift schedule, that need to distribute the daily breaks within each interval shift but as per some conditions,

From Row 14; each row considered an employee shift, in need to give every agent 1 hour as a break
the build conditions:
>> every agent must take 3 breaks the first: 15 minuts, the 2nd: 30 minuts, the last 15 minuts.
>> we couldn't give a break at the first and the last hour at employee shift.
>> at agent level: the duration between every break shouldn't less than 1 hour and shouldn't more than 3 hours,
>> at interval level: at each interval break, the slots will be distributed as per SLA value at Row#:"10", change as per the given slots. The SLA value is a percentage value, i need the give breaks at the highest SLA value till this value equal the next lowest value then give slots to the next lowest value till equal the next lowest ect..., i need this operation to be looped till every employee take his 3 breaks as per the above conditions.

appreciate any support, help to get an answer, thanks in advance,

Gratefully,

Attachments

• Distribution.xlsm
    204.1 KB · Views: 11
Back