• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

formula find repetition of combination

formula find repetition of combination

• countifs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • count

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

febausa

I want formula find repetition of combination

I attached example hand made.

Thank you for your help

Attachments

• example repetion combination.xlsx
    9.7 KB · Views: 1
Hi Febausa,

I have used on helper column to concatenate all your columns, and then used countif().

Attached is the file.

Regards,
Prasad DN

Attachments

• example_repetion_combination-dnp.xlsx
    11 KB · Views: 1
Hi Febausa,

I have used on helper column to concatenate all your columns, and then used countif().

Attached is the file.

Regards,
Prasad DN

Thank you , your formula and concatenate is great but not what I need. I need repeat the colors ; I don't repetition in numbers. Please amend the formula.
See my example repetition combination
Thank you for your help.

Hi ,

Recognizing cell colors using Excel formulae is not possible unless you use Excel 4 macro functions. You can look this up on the Internet.

Narayan

Hi ,

Recognizing cell colors using Excel formulae is not possible unless you use Excel 4 macro functions. You can look this up on the Internet.

Narayan

Hi Narayan.

I attach file with indicating the range of values for each color, perhaps with these values you can find a formula.

Thank you for your help.

FEBAUSA

Attachments

• example repetion combination (6).xlsx
    12.5 KB · Views: 2
Hi Narayan.

I attach file with indicating the range of values for each color, perhaps with these values you can find a formula.

Thank you for your help.

FEBAUSA
It is not clear what is your requirement! Can you come up with different data set and result.

Regards,
Prasad DN

Back