• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Performance dashboard-Pls help

vikramv

Hi...

Request help on the following ..

I am collating the performance data for 5 parameters for a set of dealers, as shown in data sheet every week.

I am trying to make a dashboard covering following.
1.Comparative Levels of the dealers (Data in column AA)
2.Comparative adherence % of each of the 5 parameters(Data in column V,W,X,Y,Z)
3.Need to highlight in red dealers or chart column who do not meet the requred criteria.
4.Also need to show the status of all the 5 parameters dealerwise….Achieved or Not Achieved
5.While I have shown data for 7 dealers, this list may go upto 250 plus also …Is there a possibility to provide a filter or dropdown to select a state/zone for the above.

I am not able to use power pivot/slicer since I need to show the adherence % against each of the 5 parameters, but in this case the data sheet has already got the % calculation.

Hence showing them on a chart looks to be only solution. whatever I am trying to do using chart is very basic and requires lot of manual updation everytime.

Request suggestion on can this be made as a dashboard where data updation in the data sheet will change the chart and comparative info automatically.

Also is there a way ,i can update my weekly data on separate worksheets or same so that progress for a dealer can be seen as a trend.

thanking you in advance...

Attachments

• Sample File.xlsx
    28.2 KB · Views: 11
Back