• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Excel nested IF function help, please provide the written formula for these.

patricia80

Hello,
I have been working on Excel 2013, Working with advanced functions, page EX525, Case 4, problem number 7 and 8. I am stumped. Error codes keep popping up.

Many thanks,

Patricia

Question 7

In column K, create a nested IF function to determine the shipping cost for each instrument. Use the shipping code (column F) and the shipping charge options Pickup (0), Ground ($25), and Rush ($50) to assign shipping costs to each rental instrument.

Question 8

In column L, calculate the total cost, which is the sum of the rental charges, the insurance cost, and the shipping cost.

Please upload your file as this should be an easy one to help you with...

Respectfully,
PaulF

Hello,
I have been working on Excel 2013, Working with advanced functions, page EX525, Case 4, problem number 7 and 8. I am stumped. Error codes keep popping up.

Many thanks,

Patricia

Question 7

In column K, create a nested IF function to determine the shipping cost for each instrument. Use the shipping code (column F) and the shipping charge options Pickup (0), Ground ($25), and Rush ($50) to assign shipping costs to each rental instrument.

Question 8

In column L, calculate the total cost, which is the sum of the rental charges, the insurance cost, and the shipping cost.

Attachments

• Instruments.xlsx
    17 KB · Views: 39
Fun little exercise... I filled in the Rental Report tab as well with a few Sumif and Countif functions...

You nested if:

=IF([@[Shipping Code]]="Pickup",0,IF([@[Shipping Code]]="Ground",25,50))

Respectfully,
PaulF

Attachments

• Instruments1.xlsx
    19.8 KB · Views: 72
Fun little exercise... I filled in the Rental Report tab as well with a few Sumif and Countif functions...

You nested if:

=IF([@[Shipping Code]]="Pickup",0,IF([@[Shipping Code]]="Ground",25,50))

Respectfully,
PaulF
Hello i need help with formulas what @ stands for

Back