• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hi,
My job is totally excel based. I have been following tips and videos sent to me from this website to my e-mail and they have been very useful so far. Hence I was pulled to join this forum. Looking forward to having more fun with excel.
I am Surobhi from Pune.

Hi all.

Nice to be part of the community. Some excellent discussions go on here, so hopefully I'll be able to contribute a little to some of those.

Cheers!

Hi All,

Hope you all are doing well:)

My name is Raaz and i am passionate about Ms-Excel .I Just joined this forum but it it doesn't mean that i am a new here.

I have been following chandoo.org for a years which expertise my skills.

Looking forward to learn more.

Thanks & Regards,
Rahul Sharma

Hi

I am getting value "0" in F13 to F32 , Here what i expect is i mentioned in column "G" under Desire result.
I have also Attached snapshot of Formula.

Formula in G3 is =IF((COUNTIF(F9:F13,B13))<5,B13,C13)

I wanted to repeat B13 5 times C14 5 Times ad so on.

Pls help me

Attachments

• Excel query.xlsx
    44.8 KB · Views: 4
Hi

I am getting value "0" in F13 to F32 , Here what i expect is i mentioned in column "G" under Desire result.
I have also Attached snapshot of Formula.

Formula in G3 is =IF((COUNTIF(F9:F13,B13))<5,B13,C13)

I wanted to repeat B13 5 times C14 5 Times ad so on.

Pls help me
Hi Lele ,

This section of the forum is for introducing yourself ; questions are to be posted in the Ask A Question section of the forum.

Narayan

Hello, Greetings from Texas! I having been using Excel for years, but realize that I still have a lot to learn. Glad to find this forum and I look forward to learning and participating.

Hi all, my name is Shaun and I'm just starting out on the road to VBA. I'm an Apple based operator although I have to use PC at work. I'm currently researching the application of performance metrics and have a model for the workplace which I'd like to automate. Reading some of the feeds here, I can see I have a lot to learn but I am willing. The idea is quite simple but the operation will require some pretty fancy footwork from an excel perspective and I see this very much as the learning focus for the next year or so. Thanks in advance for answering (I hope) some pretty bone questions and I apologise for venting my inadequacies on you all but here's hoping. This forum comes highly recommended and regarded..... let's see what I can achieve with a forum of genius.

Hi,
I am Dhanya.. I get some occasional work in VB.. and I end up with questions/doubts since I do not have much learning in VB.. Hence got to know about this site from a friend ..and thus joined..
Dhanya

Hi, I stumbled in to Chandoo's web page via the internet. I am the HR Manager and I'd like to think of myself as an intermediate user but there are formulas that are WAY over my head. I can navigate fairly well through a spreadsheet and always willing to learn more.

Hi all..

After weeks of thought, finally I have yielded to it.

I have finally eaten a whole half kg of ice cream that is...

Well, not really, I have created the forum on PHD. People have been emailing me and asking me "where can I ask a question?" Often telling them to "go bing or google" seems like an idea. But not all problems are solved and that is why we have this forum.

I feel very excited to get this forum ready. I think forum is much more relaxed and fun place than a blog. we can write in a more casual and simple way and connect with each other.

So ... Welcome to PHD forums.. Please tell me about yourself...

I go by the handle of DocBubbles - I worked with beer foam for 12 years, and that was my nickname.

I am a retired scientist developing a medical diagnostic, which appears to work. I used to use WinXP with an A/D module and VBA delivering the results to Excel 2003. Because of the Death Knell for XP, I decided I had to upgrade to Win7. That is why I am here because I had to buy a new A/D module giving me trouble with ActiveX controls. Frustration index is quite high. That is why I am here and I feel this is the correct place to be. The manufacturer will not help me. I will post this again as a real question. I will also shortly go to Excel 365, and hope this will not cause another problem, because there is another Death Knell for Office 2003.

I thank you for this opportunity.

Hi Guys,

My name is Jagdev

I am a frequent visitor on this forum. I believe this forum is informative and the experts/Ninjas are quite helpful when you get stuck somewhere with the VBA and Excel. The newspaper which we received is full of live experience and interesting to read. I would like to take this opportunity to thanks all the people here for their support and looking forward to learn more from here in this New Year.

Regards,
JD

HI, I want to learn advanced excel and I am interested in programming. I am from India. I use GIS software and excel helps lot for attribute information in GIS.

This forum is unbelievable useful for me and I learn a lot with you helpful guys.
I've learnt and solved many problems with your charitable assistances.

Thanks all. :)

Greetings from the warm lands of Canada! At least, warm hearted.

I'm an ambitious newbie with a math minded employer and high expectations who's working on what may be one of the largest and most sophisticated excel tools I can think of in a small investment company, and I'd love to pick your brain.

Hello All

After spending some time on Chandoo.org and learning few basic and some of the above average skills, i have decided to join the forum to learn more about excel and also help others.

I am en Executive working in Mumbai, I prepare Dashboards and reports in Excel for our companies clients around the world. I hope this place will help me to be Awesome in Excel.

Also Thanks to Chandoo for this great forum.

Hi,

Just join again. Was a member but some reason can't log in.
Previously, I was amazed by the speed of other's reply to support my question.
It was excellent. Hope I can also help other as well as get some tips from other.
Enjoy the day !

Hi,

I am very much excited to have joined this fantastic forum. I extend my thank to all the excel ninja to take out time from their busy schedule to this fantastic forum.

Hello. I am Steve from the USA. I have been working with Excel "seriously" for about four years. I am an Account Manager for a wholesale distributor of commercial and consumer products. It is mainly a sales function but requires extensive use of spreadsheets.

I want to eventually become a Business Analyst and in addition to become awesome at Excel, I will soon begin to study SQL.

I frequently clean up exported data with various Text formulas, use VLOOKUP, INDEX and MATCH, plus have been writing my own (simple) macros for a few months now. I am also beginning to be called on by colleagues to help on their spreadsheets and I want to improve my Excel knowledge by contributing to this forum.

Hi all,

I am also a long time reader of Chandoo. First time poster. I'm a IT student so still got alot to learn:)

greatings,

Thom

Hi, I am from Pune, India. I am a Quantity Surveyor and have been using Excel for all the calculations. Whenever I have stumbled in some formula Chandoo.org has come to my rescue. A very cool place to learn and meet like minded people obsessed with Excel. Let's become awesum in excel.

Regards,
Ilyas

Back