• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Would like for this Macro to place answers on next sheet

I run this search function with this macro and i when it gives me the answers I have to click on the gray box that says NEXT and it will go to the next pattern I am looking for. How is it possible to have it take all the locations it finds and paste them on the next sheet along with 10 rows above and below it?

How it works is I place the numbers vertically I am looking for in this example 2 10 2 in column C:2 through C:4 and then I click on the gray box under GHI:7 - 11

Once this happens another box comes up that says select range. I will then high lite the numbers in C (the 2 10 2) then click okay and it will find all the locations that 2 10 2 are in column C. I have to keep clicking Next to go to the next location and I can not copy and paste what it finds to compare unless I stop the process and start all over again.

Is it possible to change the Macro so it will place the answers to the next sheet with 10 rows above and below it? Or at least so I can stop the process and copy and paste each location it finds without having to do the search all over again

Thanks y'all!!

It is too large to upload and I shortened it as much as I can

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=ABA6DC5F6B4EABEB!924&authkey=!AKB9ks5snepVBz8&ithint=file,xlsm

Attachments

• search 2 10 2.jpg
    search 2 10 2.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Next.jpg
    Next.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 6
  • select range.jpg
    select range.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 4
I have been playing around with this for the past few days trying to use record a macro and can't seem to get the just of how to make it search for random strings and place them on the next page. I can easily duplicate what is there

Can someone perhaps get me started in the right direction? I do not mind doing all the work but its knowing how that stops me

Thanks you!!

Back