• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Macro to Reset Filter

I am looking for a simple macro that will reset all filters in a worksheet or workbook. If you know how to do this, or better yet have the code already written, could you please post it?

Thank you very much! :)

Gary

Thank you Hui for your response, but for some reason it just returns an error "400." I also tried a solution from the link you included, and it did nothing. Most of the macros in the link you sent seem to need a little customizing and it seems to be a bit beyond my meager padawan skills. I'm uploading a file so you can see what I'm trying to do.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Scouts Workbook Sample Copy for Chandoo Upload.xlsm
    141 KB · Views: 2
Can you please post your file and let us know what version of Excel your using?

Hi Gary ,

You have not mentioned that the filter is being applied to a table. The syntax for this is different. See your file.

Narayan

Attachments

• Scouts Workbook Sample Copy for Chandoo Upload.xlsm
    156 KB · Views: 6
I tried to save this macro to my personal.xlsb file so I can use it with other workbooks, but when I try to run it from here I get a "Complile error" that says "Invalid use of Me keyword." Any idea what the problem is?

Thank you!

Gary

Hi Gary ,

The keyword Me is referring to the Activesheet , but this applies only when the code segment in which it appears is placed in the sheet section of a workbook.

If you need to have this segment from within your Personal.xlsb , then replace the keyword Me with the following :

ActiveWorkbook.Activesheet

Narayan

That worked, thank you again Narayan! You seem to be my guardian angel today.

I sincerely appreciate your help! These are all things I have been wanting to figure out for a long time.

Gary

Back