• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Concentric circular graph

Hello Gurus,

Can know how to generate concentric circular graph as shown in attachment.
I have attached the sample data.
Each of variants will be updated for data against each months from April to Mar(Financial year cycle)
Searched the forum & was able to get single circular graphs with data.

Thanks in advance.

Vignesh.V

Attachments

• Concircle-Graph.xlsx
    13.1 KB · Views: 17
Hi Vignesh,

If you use Doughnut Chart you will be able to manage something similar to your requirement, I know this is not exactly what you were required, but see the example.

Regards,

Attachments

• Concircle-Graph-1.xlsx
    15.8 KB · Views: 7
Hi Vignesh,

If you use Doughnut Chart you will be able to manage something similar to your requirement, I know this is not exactly what you were required, but see the example.

Regards,

Dear Khalid,

Thanks for your response.
This seems good,but can the variant names be added? I tried the same but I am getting only like the attachment.

I want each of circles to be shown with Variant#1,Variant#2,Variant#3.
I tried path=>Design=>Add chart element=>Data labels=>Data call out,but I am not getting the variant,only month name is displayed.

Vignesh.V

Attachments

• Concircle-Graph-1.xlsx
    19 KB · Views: 3
Hi Vignesh,
You can show Variant#s with Data Labels:
Right Click any Data point > Format Data Labels > Label Options > Enable Series Name

But this will display Variant# with data points, not with Circles.

Another cheap way is insert shape manually :)

Attachments

• Concircle-Graph-2.xlsx
    16.2 KB · Views: 8
Hi Vignesh,
You can show Variant#s with Data Labels:
Right Click any Data point > Format Data Labels > Label Options > Enable Series Name

But this will display Variant# with data points, not with Circles.

Another cheap way is insert shape manually :)
Dear Khalid,

Thanks for reply.Insert shape is not getting copied when I am trying to make a bitmap image calling data from Excel to outlook,hence requested for default functionality.

Thanking you.

Try doing one more Doughnut Chart from the same data set and place it on the top of the other and make it transparent. I guess you can get the desired result.
Something like the attached...

Attachments

• Concircle-Graph-1.xlsx
    17.7 KB · Views: 13
Hi All,

This is a general comment and i am not discouraging any one. I think a simple bar char or stacked bar chart will be more easy to understand and interpret then this doughnut chart. Although this will look more fancy.

Hi All,

This is a general comment and i am not discouraging any one. I think a simple bar char or stacked bar chart will be more easy to understand and interpret then this doughnut chart. Although this will look more fancy.
Dear Faseeh Sir,

I too suggested the same to user for going of stacked type...but user requested this...as always they have a point that it their requirements should be obtained after various struggles....so posted here to our group gurus.....:)

Hi All,

Dear Nebu,

Thanks for efforts....got the variant names.....

Back