• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hello All,

I am a long time reader of Chandoo, but a first time poster. I have taken the Dashboarding course and it is awesome. I am a data analyst for a large oil company.

Thanks!

Brandi

Hi Brandi,
Welcome to the forum...

Interesting to see that your entry # = 1K :)

Hi everyone!

I organize inventory for a small bus shelter advertising company. This is normally not very complicated work, however I've found myself resorting to Chandoo more and more often as the userbase grows and helpful solutions are shared.

I want to thank each and every active user who enriches this forum and who has made it my go-to for excel head-scratchers. I look forward to learning more and hopefully contributing once I too get my ninja black belt!

Cheers

Hello. I have been browsing this site for a few weeks now getting ideas and creating Dashboards in Excel. I figured it was time to join and can hopefully get some help and increase my knowledge with Excel.

Hi, I'm Rizal from Indonesia. I'm very happy to join this great site from since I find it incredibly helpful for me to improve my excel skills. I need some help from all experts in this amazing site. Good job, Chandoo.

Hi Guys,

I have been visiting to theses pages since a year now for all the excel related queries I used to have. But, now I finally decided to formally join this group to learn and make myself awesome in excel.

Thanks.

Hi everyone,awesome website to learn and share EXCEL skills and its application. That's why I join! Thanks everyone in advance!

G'day all

I have been following Chandoos's website for awhile and have not noticed this forum. Good job mate.

I'm just an analyst and a finance professional whose passion is really about the environment and sustainability not spreadsheets! However along the course of my career as a number cruncher, Excel and VBA has stuck to me like a cancer (but a beneficial one that is!).

It even brought me to one of my career highlights when I established the first financial modelling consultant in Indonesia and conducted workshops for more than 250 companies at that time. I am now an Aussie based in Brisbane, Queensland, working from manager in Deloitte, analysts in utilities and energy and currently in a property developer. Look forward to share with you all.

Cheers
F2

Hello

I am using Excel more than 17 years for my office work as well as for my home use also.

My main area of interest in Excel is power pivot/query, arrays, dash boards.

Currently, I am working on DAX models, which is quiet interesting in tems of efficiency and productivity.

I prefer to work on my own formulas and methods rather using excel built-in tools like pivot table, but I use them for control purposes.

I made time efficient financial & costing models, budgets, amortization and consolidation schedules and various accounting modules without using VB, in Excel.

I gained a lot from Mr. Chandoo and his partners specially Mr. Hui.

I thoroughly learned many tips and tricks posted on this website, and I appreciate the work done by Mr. Chandoo.

Hi i just joined this forum. Found this to be very helpful for all those who are new to excel. Hope to learn more from the excel guru over here.

I am Manikandan, from Chennai, India. I find this forum is a great resource for guys like me. I have very basic knowledge in Excel, and learning to simplify my work through macros, an I am learning it in a more haphazard way, getting inputs from experts here. My sincere thanks to all Ninjas for the kind of support you give.

Thanks and regards,
G.Manikandan

Hi, I have found this website while searching for an excel problem on google. It is a wonderful excel learning community. I am providing support for inventory related issues and learn a lot of tips and excel knowledge on this website.

Hi All - From Ohio. This is my "go to" site when I have Excel questions. It has been an invaluable resource to expand my Excel knowledge and answer questions. Look forward to continued learning!

Hello all. I have been referencing the site for about 5 months and decided to join. As a result of the content listed here I have been able to build/copy amazing dashboards and charts. My favorite part has been to incorporate many separate ideas from various posts into my own unique tool. This method helps me learn new techniques and challenges me to creatively assemble the pieces into one cohesive project. Thanks for all the great examples and easy to follow instructions! I look forward to our continued success!

Hello everyone! Like David, I am one of the main go-to people for Excel where I work as well, and considered myself pretty proficient until I started perusing some sites like Candoo- boy do I have a lot to learn! I am a General Ledger Accountant in Oregon, and am addicted to Excel. I've used it for about the last 18 years, but have practically lived in it for the last six. I create spreadsheets for fun on the weekends. :eek:)

Here's the file to go with the question I submitted above.

Thank you!

Gary

Attachments

• Copy of Luke-1a, with Additional Question.xls
    76 KB · Views: 3
Bonjour from Montreal!!! I am not a rookie but nowhere near as good as some of the people here. :) hoping to learn and help others. I have this big project that I am will be looking for ideas. Cheers!

Marc

Hi I am Venugopal. I am a dentist by profession.
This website has been helpful in making me awesome in Excel
Keep up the good work

Hi, I just joined the forum. A lot of my job consists of excel/VBA projects and I have never used VBA before. I am really excited to have a place to go to learn and also get support when needed!

Hi, I just joined and I've been listening to Chandoo's podcast and learned about this his products and training. Looking forward to hearing everyone's insight on Excel.

Hi this is Sanjib.
This is a great site , and hope to really enjoy this forum. It is rather a sea of information than a forum, you should call it excel-serum.
You all are awesome !!! Enjoy !

Hi, I'm Chris and I'm a Black Belt (sounds like the opening line at a BB Anonymous meeting?!) at GE in Leicester, UK.

I no longer have a shortcut to MiniTab on my desktop, because excel is so much more flexible! Since subscribing to PHD, I've learnt enough to reproduce most of the core statistical functionality and I'm now obsessed with visualisation!

That said, I've only really been using Excel in anger for about 3 years - so much to learn!

I do a lot of work on internal metrics and analysis around quote conversion ratios - my audience typically just wants to see a 'picture' and this is where PHD has proved priceless!

Thank you Chandoo, and all the other contributors for your wisdom - I look forward to making good use of this forum - maybe even help a little?!

Hello,

What is PHD?

Thanks,

Steve

Back