• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Master Shipping Schedule Drawing From Separate Files

Change Dim c, j As Long to Dim c, j, i As Long The macro closes all the PM files after retrieving data that is taken care off.....

So that worked; it pulled from 'PM1' and closed it, but did not pull anything from PM2 through PM6. Is it possible it's only looking to 'N1' and not the 'N' column?

Did you create separate xl files with the names PM1,PM2 and so on and saved in the same path as Master file?

Hi:

The macro is fixed , it will work for all 3 PM files now , if you want to add more PM files add it in column N of Master tab and save the files in the same folder as Master Tab....

Attachments

• Master - Nov 21.xls
    69 KB · Views: 11
This is incredible, and I hate to have to write this but the 'Sort' macro causes Excel to freeze, but I can always just sort manually. I'm getting error messages when I try to save it too. I did add more PM files (up to 6) and it did run the macro perfectly, and without opening each file which is incredible. But as I said I get error messages when I try to save it. I've attached some screen shots though I'm not certain they will be of help....

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-12-01 08.57.00.png
    Screenshot 2014-12-01 08.57.00.png
    229.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 2014-12-01 08.57.14.png
    Screenshot 2014-12-01 08.57.14.png
    222.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2014-12-01 08.57.17.png
    Screenshot 2014-12-01 08.57.17.png
    234 KB · Views: 1
Hi:

I guess your file is corrupted, please try to repair it or copy the macro to a different file...

Okay, I think I've repaired it. I've attached it, and it seems to work like a charm.

Is it possible to move the 'N' column to the 'PM' tab? When I print the 'MASTER' tab, I'm trying to avoid printing a page that just has the 'N' column in it.

Again, many thanks

Attachments

• Master Shipping Schedule - Macro Dec 2.xlsm
    23.8 KB · Views: 5
However, I have fixed it but I would assume that you would still get the PM file names as a second page in your PDF file , since your code for converting the xl file into pdf will convert all the sheets into pdf .....

Attachments

• Master Shipping Schedule - Macro Dec 2 (1).xlsm
    24.5 KB · Views: 7
Back