• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

edit basic person info, without going to main excel worksheet.

pshoun

Can you help me regarding these?. Thank you very much.

Attachments

• Sample draft.xlsx
    23.2 KB · Views: 11
Hi:
Is this what u are looking for? In your Main_Sheet click on "Update Manpowerlist" it will load a user form for data entry , only the add button is coded now , if this is what you are looking for we can work thru a solution but you will have to come up with far more details.

Attachments

• Sample draft (1).xlsm
    38.8 KB · Views: 6
yes, thank you so much.. i just want only the design sheet i gave to complete. if you can, thats all i need. thank you for your kindness...

You will have to elaborate a little bit more, I could not make out what you meant by design sheet and what output you are expecting...

Mr >nebu, please see attached file. Thank you for your big help...

Attachments

• Sample draft (2).xlsm
    41.8 KB · Views: 6
Hi:
I have worked on a bit just play around with it and let me know.

Thanks
Nebu

Attachments

• Sample draft (2).xlsm
    62.2 KB · Views: 4
The search button will work if u type in the SN and it will pick all other fields corresponding to the SN

Thank you very much Mr. Nebu. can you continue the User_log worksheet and the others are working great. Please add another 2 buttons for the "Manpower List" userform, 1st button is BACK to the "Welcome" worksheet to choose again, and the 2nd button is to go directly to the "Manpower List" worksheet. And I add another 2 buttons, see in yellow highlighted cell. same format as the "Manpower List" userform. Thank you very much for your kindness and good heart. Waiting for your confirmation, if you want to continue this excel.

Attachments

• Sample draft (2).xlsm
    64.2 KB · Views: 3
Hi Please find the file Now the search field is employee number. I have completed all the coding, just play around with it and let me know...

Attachments

• Sample draft.xlsm
    386.5 KB · Views: 10
Thank you very much Mr. Nebu. Can you help me with these coding. Username and department are all stored, they just need to put thier employee number and which department they belong. after that, they will go directly to the worksheet or userform. For example, i enter my Username and click the "Admin1" (option button), i will go directly in one designated worksheet, for the "Admin1" department. See attached file. Thank once again, maybe my last question.

Attachments

• Login_criteria.xlsm
    48.9 KB · Views: 2
Thank you mr. nebu, but i need like these; if you put ur username and select your "department" it will go in specific worksheet. Sample, i input my username and choose "admin1" option button, ill go directly to Admin1 worksheet,, when i choose "Admin2" in option button it will go directly to Admin2 worksheet. So if i put my username and choose different option button like "admin1", my access will be denied, but if im select my designated department, it will granted the access and go directly in that worksheet. Thank you so much, and sorry for inconvenience.

Attachments

• Login_criteria (1).xlsm
    49.1 KB · Views: 1
You should specify which sheet you want to go to then those sheet can be made visible based on your requirement, pls clarify a bit more on your requirement. I guess it wud be a small tweaking to the code...

yes, but i like it will open the sheet i need. in your code it only show the worksheet but not going directly there, and the userform that pop out is not necessary Thank you for your quick response.

one more thing mr. nebu, if i put numerical for the username, its not working only alphabetic. What would be the code? thank you again

Back