• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hi, name is Yohanes BuLe from Indonesia.
I understand there are loads of potential in Excel that I have not learned yet.
Thanks for creating the forum.

Hi, I'm Rowland. I like long walks on the beach and snuggling up to a cozy fireplace. BUt regarding Excel, I've been a superuser for over 12 years, dabling in VBA and enjoy it very much. Always striving for improvement.

Hi guys, I'm David, from Santa Cruz, Bolivia. I'm looking forward to learn from you guys and expand my knowledge as well as share it with all you.

Hi, just joined the forum, coming to you from Mexico, rather new to VBA, hoping to learn more, pretty handy in excel. I help operate a contact center, looking forward to get some help and if possible help out too!

I’m Sambit from India. Excel is a powerful tool for making MIS Report. I've learned a lot from this blog over the past years. I’m very glad to join the Forum. Thanks to Chandoo.

Hi All,

I recently came across this site when searching for some badly needed excel help online! I am engineer who uses excel in my day to day work but not in great detail! I came across this site and realised just how little I know about excel! I have been receiving the email alerts with many great tips and putting them to practical use. Looking forward to learning lots more and hopefully (in the very distant future) providing some helpful advice myself!!

Hello,

I am kuldeep form india,

Currently i have basic knowledge of excel & want to learn more about it. Looking forward for your support guys.

Regards,
kuldeep

hi everyone..

i'm new in maco and interesting to explore. some basic macro help me a lot to handle bundle of excel data.. so need everyone advise. glad to join this forum.

cheers!

Looking forward to using the Project Management Dashboards - apologies in advance for the multitude of questions I will undoubtedly have :DD

Hello everyone

I've been following chandoo'd site for almost 3 years now…feeling happy to join group of genius minds.

Hallo Master,

I am from indo and I starting build a project using VBA excel.
I glad to be registered here to discuss with a profesional person.

Good Luck Chandoo

Hi,
I am Deepak. I have been following Chandoo.org for more than 2 years now and am fascinated by what Chandoo and team does on excel. I am happy to be able to meet Chandoo and you all on this forum.

Cheers,
Deepak

Hi,

I am a retired computer service engineer and I am playing with Excel, but I am having trouble accessing data from a second book.
The secondry data is in abook that has folders numbered from 0 to 9.
in each book there are a number of files contaning each identified by a number (ie, 8118100).
I need a formula that can obtain the contents of a cell within 8118100 by using the no. 8118100, ie 8 and 8118100 as part of the address.
I hope this makes sense.
Mike

Hi guys

Been visiting this site for a bit now and have learnt a lot, but always willing to learn more, so decided to take the plunge and join the forum. Hope you can all help to improve my knowledge further and thanks for the tips that I have picked up so far

Hi guys,
I found the site looking for some formula advice.
I am rather a novice with Excel but trying to improve.
All the best to all of you
Catalin

Hi all.
More greetings from Australia. I'm Paul in Hobart.
Looking forward to interacting here, no doubt learning lots but hopefully occasionally contributing too. I've been dabbling in spreadsheets and databases since before Excel was born but never had enough opportunity to keep up with changes. Now I am almost retired I may have that opportunity.

Hey Hii Everyone.. I as sarvesh from India.
First I want to thank you Mr. Chandoo (Lol... :-D) for creating this awesome website and such a helpful forum.

I started using excel since Past 1.5 years and learn something new every Day.. :p
Trying My hands on VBA too these days..

Hey all my name is Steve....Thanks in advance to everyone who has been a part of building such a great resource base for Excel users. I'm an avid Excel user working in finance on the trading side.

Hi All

I came accross Chandoo.org way back when I was researching on how to solve an excel and chart problems and I find it very helpful. I use excel a lot but have so much more to learn. Looking forward to an interesting learning experience from this forum. :)

Hi All,

I am SP and I support the Admimistrative and Operations of a team of 120 members.
'VLookup' was my first high with Excel. So whenever i can I sneak some time to learn more on Excel.
I too stumbled into Chandoo on one of my search for some excel issue and is the place I come back to frequently.

Thank you Chandoo and all the other contributors for keep Excel learning so exicting.

Thanks,
SP

Hello All,

I am a long time reader of Chandoo, but a first time poster. I have taken the Dashboarding course and it is awesome. I am a data analyst for a large oil company.

Thanks!

Brandi

Back