• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

codes not working in file..

udprocks

Hallo dear,

Can anyone please help me with this , my codes and formulas not giving me result any suggestion in this please.

Attachments

• help required_jit.xlsx.xlsm
    72.3 KB · Views: 4
Hello Jitendra,

It is good practice to describe what are trying to do. In the attached workbook, you would probably want to handle errors which come up due to blanks in the table.

In cell H2 (Array Enter):
=INDEX(Table1[Batch],SMALL(IF(FREQUENCY(IFERROR(MATCH(Table1[Batch],Table1[Batch],0),0),IFERROR(MATCH(Table1[Batch],Table1[Batch],0),-1)),ROW(Table1[Batch])-ROW($A$2)+1),ROWS(Result2!H$2:H2)))
Copy down

Probably you had some exchange with Somendra prior to this then it will be be better to provide link to your original discussion.

Hello Jitendra,

It is good practice to describe what are trying to do. In the attached workbook, you would probably want to handle errors which come up due to blanks in the table.

In cell H2 (Array Enter):
=INDEX(Table1[Batch],SMALL(IF(FREQUENCY(IFERROR(MATCH(Table1[Batch],Table1[Batch],0),0),IFERROR(MATCH(Table1[Batch],Table1[Batch],0),-1)),ROW(Table1[Batch])-ROW($A$2)+1),ROWS(Result2!H$2:H2)))
Copy down

Probably you had some exchange with Somendra prior to this then it will be be better to provide link to your original discussion.
Hallo Sir,

Thank you for response... yes i think its due to Blank in table,,, when i have removed blanks from table it works..

Back