• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

User Access

Hi Deepak,

Sorry to bother you again. One last question. In the "User Access" sheet there will be multiple IDs, password and roles. And there will be multiple team managers. If a team manager whose name is not listed on the "Lookup" sheet logs in the login userform, it shows an error.

Can you please help me with this.

Thanks!

Instead of showing an error msg, it should show a msg stating "No records found for this id" and it should show the manager_login userform without any data in the label box (emp id, emp name) and the combobox.

Instead of showing an error msg, it should show a msg stating "No records found for this id" and it should show the manager_login userform without any data in the label box (emp id, emp name) and the combobox.

Pls check this.

Attachments

• Manager Login_2.xlsm
    45.7 KB · Views: 35
Good day,

Please can you make me some excel sheets with userform (login: (Username,pass,and department)). the contains compose of date of vacation, expire id and will indicate if he is on vacation or expired id.. thank you..

Good day,

Please can you make me some excel sheets with userform (login: (Username,pass,and department)). the contains compose of date of vacation, expire id and will indicate if he is on vacation or expired id.. thank you..

Ya same is possible but you need to start a new post for the same as you are hijacking someone's post.

Back