• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Listing smallest value to largest value using formula From different table

Dackson

Listing smallest value to largest value one by one using formula only pick up From different table (table 1, table 2, table 3) (like a sorting ) Can you help me.

Attachments

• TEST FORMULA THROUGH SORT.xls
    17.5 KB · Views: 8
Listing smallest value to largest value one by one using formula only pick up From different table (table 1, table 2, table 3) (like a sorting ) Can you help me.

Hi,

See the file with narayan sir, link's formula is working like magic......

Attachments

37.5 KB · Views: 9
Hi,

See the file with narayan sir, link's formula is working like magic......

Thanks my dear udprocks,

Thanks your wisdom effort
I think you club 3 table and make one table, then you make formula.

Is it possible for keep 3 table separately and make formula. because my 3 table in different place not in single place. that means A2 to C10 we cant take for formula A2 to A10, B2 to B10, C2 to C10 like that possible.

Thanks
Dackson jose

@ Dackson,

If you want a shorter formula & if you are ready to use a helper column, see my attached file. A column is a helper column in which I have entered number 1-27 & used the SMALL formula is used to get the values from smallest to largest.

Attachments

26.5 KB · Views: 9
Hi Jose ,

I am not sure that if your multiple data ranges are non-contiguous what you want done is possible.

Using VBA will make it an easy task. For this , please upload your file.

Narayan

Hi Jose ,

I am not sure that if your multiple data ranges are non-contiguous what you want done is possible.

Using VBA will make it an easy task. For this , please upload your file.

Narayan

THIS IS MY FILE SIR
PLEASE CHECK

Attachments

• SORT FROM DIFFERENT TABLE.xls
    41.5 KB · Views: 3
Dear,

Please try through this attachment

Thanks

Attachments

• SORT FROM DIFFERENT TABLE.xls
    41.5 KB · Views: 5
Hi Jose ,

When you have the text NIL in your tables , what does it signify ? Does your table really have this text in so many cells , or does it signify that these cells are blank ?

Narayan

Back