• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

I am new to excel and this forum. I must admit I am lost and dazed. Half the words are familiar but in this context, foreign.
I want to make a simple chart ( just like the Indexed Commodity Prices) but using gas prices. The prices go $3.2539. With four places after the decimal point. Please don't laugh at me. I am trying to understand and create a chart.

i am having 500 zip files with different names & i want to send each file as per names to respective persons email id, i am having name of person / person email id / person zip file names, how could i sent all files to their respective email if at once ??? please help me...

Hi,

My name is Amin Shaikh, I am from India (Mumbai) currently residing in Saudi Arabia - Riyadh. By Profession I am an Accountant. I've heard about Chandoo's blog a lot from many people who are mad about excel like me. I would like to expand my excel knowledge and to dig out the most from this forum. I am using Excel from past 10-12 years and it's fun to learn every day new thing in Excel. One of my favorite MS application.

Hope to have a good time here and to learn new things, I am sure many masters are already leading the board.

Regards,
Amin Shaikh

Hi,
My name is Tina and i'm in Ohio and I'm an analyst for a physician group. I've enjoyed reading the different newsletters from Chandoo and now find myself in need of asking a question! TIA!
My name is asif want much help in becoming excel mastar

HI :D

My name is Luis Joel from P.R. and i really liked the forum. Has good information on threads that help a lot.

Thanks for been part of this forum and i am glad to join.
Good Day

Hi There,
I am Salam from Toronto, just joined this great forum. Hi to everybody all over there.
I am very much interested in learning Excel formulas, especially VBA in particular and hope I do that with you all.
Thanks

Hi all, I'm Kel, I currently work for a large well known software and hardware company and I am teaching myself Excel and have lots of questions!

Hi all, I'm Tiago, have been lurking on chandoo for a while and finally decided to sign up. Looking forward to learn lots with you guys :)

BR from Portugal

Hi All,

I love Excel as it can make your work really easier. I hope to improve my skills here with all of you.
There are lots to learn and I will be around here quite a lot from now on.
Have a great time.
Genesi

HELLO!
I am Dickson from Tanzania .

It has come with great pleasure for me joining this professional forum for sharing informations, tips and tricks in exel!

Good day.

Hi all,

I'm Claire, I use Excel nearly everyday in my work in an accounts department but only a fraction of it's capability. I've already learnt loads since I found chandoo.org, but I am hoping to become so much more proficient (and spread the Excel love to my colleagues!) :)

Hi,

I work in Human Resources but my job requires a lot of work on numbers and financials, hence the need to be really good in Excel :) I have just joined as I had a question. Hope to contribute as much as possible to these forums in the days ahead.

Hi, i just join the Forum... Just want to say thanks for simple tips on basic of excel... and now i am looking for job opp on basis of excel importance and for my carrier... please help me out with suggestions and to work for me....

Hi all,

I just joined this Forum. Greetings from Taiwan. I am an analyst and work everyday with EXCEL. However I always feel unsatisfied with my EXCEL skill esp. after browsing Changoo's blog. Hope I can learn more here.

Hey there, I'm Matt from Richmond, Virginia. I'm a reporting Analyst, picking up more and more VBA as I go. I will most likely posting a few VBA guidance/help questions as I progress. I really appreciate the help!

Hi all,glad to be a part of the "life saving" site :) . To me,life stops if excel does not give correct result or i fail to put correct formulas.Looking forward to get solution of excel issues. :)

Hello! My name is Mike Kahler and I, too, love Excel! I was so excited about finding Chandoo.org! I have several years of experience in using VBA for Excel, but look forward to learning more about non-VBA related subjects in Excel. This really seems like an excellent group and I look forward to learning more!
Thank you!

Hi I'm Jim from Bedfordshire in the UK, and I'm returning to doing things in more depth in Excel after 7 years of tinkering. And I realise I've forgotten so much! Found this site to be so useful and I'm looking forward to relearning and learning again.

Hello Everyone
Sachin here. I realy like this site. AS whenever i was unable to get the some formula or jam with any graphs issue it got solved by just referring to this site.

Howdy!

I've been using spreadsheets of various flavors since the MS-DOS days and Lotus 1-2-3. Of course, that doesn't make me an expert in Excel by any stretch of the imagination so I'm hoping to learn more by perusing Chandoo.org. It seems that whenever I have to look something up on line, Chandoo pops up frequently enough that it's worth joining in on the discussion.

Not to mention, you never know if I'll have a potential solution to a problem!

Looking forward to it!

--Wag--

Hi,

I'm working as a analyst and have so far gotten a lot of tips from this forum.
Checking in every day learning something new =)

Hi, everyone newbie here from Philippines and currently working abroad. In need of automation in my daily toxic work and find this sites has the things I wanted. . Happy to be here. Cheers

Back