• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

VBA to filter

ajaar

Dear Friends,

I have payment from the different people updated in the sheet 'Payment', I have another sheet 'Report', there when I select the date in the combo box, date will be updated in the sheet, I wanted to bring all transaction if any of amount is blank(pending to pay) in any of the column in the selected criteria. I recorded a macro for that when date is involved it is not working. could any one pleas help me.

File is uploaded for your reference

Regards
Ajaar

Attachments

• Master1-filter.xlsm
    80.5 KB · Views: 13
Hi Ajaar,

Can you please elaborate a bit more on the requirement..with an example or 2..

I don't see any macro recorded...and dont see any amount field anywhere..

Hi Asheesh,

Thank you for the reply.

When I select date in combo box, it automatically put the date in the sheet.
When I click 'Show Data', I wanted to bring transaction from the sheet 'Payment' if any of the month in the selected month Amount is blank(no payment received).

amount is entered in the field Sep-14 to Dec-24 in the payment sheet

I tried to record macro with advance filter. but it is not working. new file is attached with tested macro.

Regards
Ajaar

Attachments

• Master1-filter.xlsm
    82.1 KB · Views: 6
Guess this is what u r looking for Macro take time to run as it loops thru each and every cell to identify the blanks...

Attachments

• Master1-filter.xlsm
    87.6 KB · Views: 10
Hi Nebu,

You are really great., it worked well. thank you so much.

I surprise, why advance filter is not working in this case, I had done similar issue with advance filter.

Appreciate your help.

regards
Ajaar

Back