• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Dashboard

ushaanu

Hi Asheesh,

AS discussed Can we Grade evaluation dash bord aacording to my data .

Regards
Anu

Attachments

• Copy of Grade evaluation.xlsx
    34.5 KB · Views: 50
  • My Data.xlsx
    14.6 KB · Views: 22
HI,

I need Like I Select Branch thru Drop Down and respective branch data Chart Will appear with Pic.

Attachments

• My Data.xlsx
    19.9 KB · Views: 26
Anu - I am currently working on your dashboard...will share it in a while...

Regarding pic again...I am really confused. You are refering to "copy of grade evaluation" dashboard which had a completely different data set ..that was the performance of the students..and I knew that it is the student's pic that needed to be added to the dashboard...However, file "My Data" seems to be some sales data for different branches of the the same organization..so whose picture do you want in this dashboard

hi Asheesh.

WOW...... it`s perfectly fine..thank you. So much
can one thing change in this desk top when we select Branch in overall snap shot shows respective branch data like

branch A total stone is 450 and AVG 37 like.

and If I need add 4 Branch how to add

Thanks
Anu

Last edited:
"branch A total stone is 450 and AVG 37 like." Yes we can do that...However, before I proceed further...

I would like to know if the number of branches can increase or are more than 3..If so I would change my approach of working with different tables for different branches..

Hi Asheesh,

3 branches chart Shows perfectly I need add Region Total Chart After that branch data shows one by one

1 option Region (region Data Total Of below 3 Branches Data )
2 Neena
3 Geeta
4 Teena

Thanks a lot for the support.

Anu

Hi Sorry To disturb you Asheesh In Over All Snap shots Add One head Grand Total like

Stone Sand Pen Total (Stone+ Sand +Pen ).

Thanks

Anu

Hi Anu,

I am little confused...

First you say..you want to add 4th branch..(comment number 12)

Now in comment number 14, you say you want to add region and basis region dropdown you want branches dropdown to populate branches within that region

But the data provided is not sufficient enough to incorporate your requirements

I would appreciate if you could share the exact replica of the data set you have...If it doesnt have any confidential data..can you then share your working file..

Hi Asheesh,

Pls find the my Base data.

I need like 3 branch add in Drop down Option also Add Region option.rest are same.

Thanks

Anu

Attachments

• My Data.xlsx
    15.5 KB · Views: 25
I will be changing the layout of your base data...And create a dynamic dashboard out of it..are you OK with it?

hi asheesh ,

I have use your pervious dash bord in my other file I have already done some changes but how can I change in this desk top when we select Branch in overall snap shot shows respective branch .

Thanks
Anu

Attachments

• My Data (1).xlsx
    39.1 KB · Views: 24
Just wait for a while...I am working on it...shall share the latest and the better version of the dashboard..

@ushaanu -

Please see the attached..hope this helps now....

Let me know in case you need any clarification

Attachments

• My Data.xlsx
    38.2 KB · Views: 82
Thank you Soo much !!!

asheesh Can we Remove overall option in this Sheet, or can over all option shows charts like branch charts.

Thanks
Anu

Last edited:
we can remove overall option..but read your comment number 15...

I dont understand "or can over all option shows charts like branch charts."..

hi,
I meant Like when we Select any Branch then in desk top shows chosen Product Chart and above over all snap shot So I need when we select Over all Option same will be shows in desk top.

thanks

Anu

Back