• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Congrats Smallman 1000+

Smallman

Congratulations on achieving this milestone

Thank you for your support during these past 1000 posts and we look forward to many more posts ahead

Hi All

Thank you for your kind words and for making me feel so welcome this past 14 months. It has been a pleasure to be here. This forum has some exceptional talent and it is a wonderful learning resource. I am proud to be a part of the chandoo forum.

Thanks once more.

Marcus
(Smallman)

Sir many many congratulations. Thanks a lot for helping us. It is always pleasurable learning experience to read your posts.

Sir any updates on your Tennis ! :)

Hi Throttlewoks

Thanks for your kind words. I am holidaying on a boat on the Great Barrier Reef right now. Tennis I still play two competitions a week. Leading one and mid table in the other one. It is good fun away from everything else in life, thanks for asking.

Smallman

Hi Throttlewoks

Thanks for your kind words. I am holidaying on a boat on the Great Barrier Reef right now. Tennis I still play two competitions a week. Leading one and mid table in the other one. It is good fun away from everything else in life, thanks for asking.

Smallman
I would like to reply to this one because I am also a Tennis player, although I have not been helped by you, yet. I am new to the family. Congrats!!! I hope you get to the 2K's soon.

Back