• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Final

Joeman187

Hi Chandoo Experts,

I did a grade chart for my sister. I was just wondering if you can help me to check if everything is all set regarding formulas. I changed the grade chart to the main page. Also can I add rows and columns to reflect the formulas. I would appreciate any help in finishing up this project. Thank you so much for your previous help also. Joe, from Michigan.

Attachments

• My Grade Template.xlsx
    453.4 KB · Views: 7
Hi Joe

The numbers look like they are feeding through to the chart OK.

This is not a big thing but I would change the look of the output page. Pick 3 colours (4 tops) and go with these. Just because we are moving into the Christmas quarter doesn't mean our spreadsheets need to look festive. We are not all born to be design students but there are some simple formatting rules which make looking at data easier.

I have attached an example but this is up to you. There is a lot of data out there on beautifying a spreadsheet for impact. But good job, your sis will be pleased.

Take care

Smallman

Attachments

• My Grade Templatesm.xlsx
    493.8 KB · Views: 13
Hi Joe ,

To add to what Marcus has posted , the textbox which is used to display the Grade Before Extra Credit does not have a formula at present ; you need to correct it by using the formula =$AA$2 so that it will reflect the correct grade for the selected student.

Narayan

Back