• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hello all,

Completely new here and I found Excel to be more than I ever imagined... Looking forward to being a member of this forum.

Regards from Sweden

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I've been fascinated with Excel and have wanted to learn more for quite some time. I use excel at work, but know that there exists a world of excel magic that I have yet to touch. I am interested in learning more and hopefully paying forward any knowledge that is impressed upon me.

El Sombrero

Hello Everybody,

I'm new to the forum and Excel too
I want to know deeper about excel's magic :D. I'm using excel at work and right know i'm kinda frustrating to use it because i only have a little knowledge about it.
Hopefully all you guys can help me and teach me

Best Regards from Indonesia

Hello everyone...I am new to this forum but I been following Chandoo for while, @ podcasts and blogs. I am an Accountant living in California and wants to explore more excel techniques to make my job easier. This site is very helpful!

I am Munawar from India. i am following chandoo.orgg for last few years. I am new to this group. I love excel more than any thing. People call me Mr. Excel in my office

Hi,

I have just joined i am from the sunny UK (NOT) i am trying to further my knowledge with excel. I learnt the basics at college but now i am working in a warehouse and i creating a few projects for myself with excel, so lots of questions will be comming from me. Be prepared!

Jordan

Hi everybody,

My name is Hamid. i have just joined the forum. i have been using this site for a few months now and it has been very helpful every time. i have learnt a lot in Excel by reading on sites like this one and i have to admit this is one of the best , if not the best, i have ever come across.i use Excel primarily for everything i do at work. I consider myself an beginner - intermediate user and i still have to learn a lot of things. i am also glad to help anytime i can as giving is the beginning of receiving.

This site has literally changed my life .. thank you so much to all the contributors, hopefully I can start contributing myself soon too.

Hi All,

I am part of reporting team and working as a analyst, Before I was not knowing about this forum at all. I just got introduced to it by one of my friend. then I used to check everyday about excel. first thing this forum helped me on is shortcut keys. one of the great website to become champion in excel. looking forward and working on to become excellent in excel.

Hello, I'm from the US. I work for a global insurance company. I was recently hired to make an awesome dashboard for our CEO. I will be here a lot in the next few months. I've been following for at least 2 years, probably more.

Hi all..

After weeks of thought, finally I have yielded to it.

I have finally eaten a whole half kg of ice cream that is...

Well, not really, I have created the forum on PHD. People have been emailing me and asking me "where can I ask a question?" Often telling them to "go bing or google" seems like an idea. But not all problems are solved and that is why we have this forum.

I feel very excited to get this forum ready. I think forum is much more relaxed and fun place than a blog. we can write in a more casual and simple way and connect with each other.

So ... Welcome to PHD forums.. Please tell me about yourself...

I just started working as a PM for a tech company who uses Excel 2010 extensively. After 3 months I realize just how much I don't know about Excel.
Nested Vlookup, with If, and arrays...I'm sinking fast.

Hi All,

I'm Rhon from the Philippines and I'm glad to have known this website for I know it could help me a lot especially on my line of work which deals mostly on numbers and figures.

Keep it up guys! :)

Hi
I am playing with Excel, I started with a How to Build a Roster... demonstration series I found on Utube.
Well, I got most of it done and then Uh Oh, I started to have some ideas of my own and set about modifying the initial design.

Now I am stuck Again... :-(

G' Day ,
Just registered , I am retired and from Australia , i have a keen interest in using Excel and all Football , i have joined the site to increase my knowledge of Excel (which is very limited) , its my way of keeping active .

Hi.....

I am working with excel VBA. I 've great experience from this forum. this is really helpful for me.
please see my upload file and solve my problem. just i want split data from master workbook to another workbook.

thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Example.zip
    31.3 KB · Views: 3
hello,nice to meet you, and i am is a student from China.
Thanking for your sharing about learning EXCEL.
Hope I can learn more from you.

Team,

I am new to Excel and VBA. I am working towards becoming an expert with VBA, and I appreciate any help that this fourm can provide. Thanks.

William D. Lee

Back