• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Send email Criteria Match then

Abhijeet

Hi
I have excel data i want to send Email to Particular department I have mention in column L If Column H to J if any data then how message Body part will reflect and send email to that Department.Please give me macro for this

Attachments

• Conditinal Ver1.3.xlsx
    12.9 KB · Views: 9
Please give me macro for this i am stuck how to pull data i have mention in excel file Column L in Body of The message please help me

Hi Abhijeet ,

Suppose the email has to go all 3 departments ; what will the body of the message be ?

Can you take any one trust example , and manually type out the message body for each of the 3 departments ?

Narayan

Hi Narayan
This is message body like this
Hi

From Trust 106 Department 1,Department 2,Department 3 Data is not Updated So Please Update Today Itself

Thanks,
Abhijeet

Hi Abhijeet ,

Does this mean that if a message has to go to more than one department , the message will be the same to all the departments ?

Narayan

Hi,

Have a stuctured data to send automated mails

Refer attached file where the respective data to be updated and macro to be run

Attachments

• Automail from Outlook through Excel Macro.xlsm
    18.2 KB · Views: 15
Hi,

Try the below formula in cell L2 and drag down

=TRIM(SUBSTITUTE(IF(AND(H2="",I2="",J2=""),"","From Trust "&A2&" "&H2&", "&I2&", "&J2&" Data is not update so please update today itself"),", ,",","))

Hi
Above Macro Run then show like this
Hi,,

From Trust 100 Department 1, Department 2, Department 3 Data is not update so please update today itself

So please update today itself.

Thanks

In VBA Code mention the Mail ID & Subject i want in excel mention the ID & subject line those goes in to Email & In Single Mail i want send not Trust wise what ever In Column L goes in to Messag Body

Hi
In this attach file show how mail looks like.To: CC: Subject: mention in excel those id send the mail

Attachments

• email.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 11
Back