• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hi,
My name is Tina and i'm in Ohio and I'm an analyst for a physician group. I've enjoyed reading the different newsletters from Chandoo and now find myself in need of asking a question! TIA!

Hi 2 all! Neil here working at a recycling company in California. I used Excel since 1998 but not familiar with VBA, I joined here to gain more knowledge and tips in using excel especially VBA.

Hi all..

After weeks of thought, finally I have yielded to it.

I have finally eaten a whole half kg of ice cream that is...

Well, not really, I have created the forum on PHD. People have been emailing me and asking me "where can I ask a question?" Often telling them to "go bing or google" seems like an idea. But not all problems are solved and that is why we have this forum.

I feel very excited to get this forum ready. I think forum is much more relaxed and fun place than a blog. we can write in a more casual and simple way and connect with each other.

So ... Welcome to PHD forums.. Please tell me about yourself...
Hi, Thanks.. I must admit that you inspire with your knowledge in Excel. Often I try to use the ideas that is available in the site and impress by boss by presenting the Automated Quality Dashboard

Thanks
Krishna Kumar

Hi, I have joined to learn. I am interested in Excel for data center rack elevations. I want to use one Excel Workbook for multiple racks and sites. Each Workbook will have multiple Worksheets, and one Worksheet will hold multiple rack elevations that appear empty until populated by Excel formulas, looking up data from the other Worksheets in the Workbook.

I've started by purchasing Chandoo's vlookup book.

:)Hello fellow excel users and greetings from Vancouver Island. I work for a mid sized manufacturer and use 100s of excel sheets. Chandoo is a godsend! My thanks to all who contribute.

Hi, I'm Brad, an ex-pat manager in a manufacturing environment in China. I've been using Excel since it became more popular than Lotus 123 in 1994 or thereabouts. I'm ok but not an expert for sure. There's always something new to learn and it's fun to find a better way to do something in a spreadsheet.

Hi All,

i am a great fan of this forum and previously i was there but due to my extra ordinary intelligence or say my stupidity i deleted my self from this forum.
i rate my self as advance excel user and intermediate in vba & macros.
I am here to ask my problem and will try my extra ordinary intelligence to solve other's problems also.

Hi,

I work for an Indian consulting firm and have to use excel to build models, templates as well as analysis of transaction data to find opportunities for process improvement from operations perspective.

I was following Chandoo since some time and mostly the tutorials and some solutions were good enough for my queries owing to Chandoo's fabulous information base.
I felt the need to take the plunge to know the further complex analysis approach or issues typically faced while building models.
Happy to be here as its an ocean to explore so many possiblities to tweak and leverage awesome capabilities of excel !
Feels great to learn new things!!

i am working as a process planning engineer i need excel 24 hours even at home.my reports and files are full lots of data i need so much help from your side in my problems,please i am mechanical engineer but need lots of prigramming for my excel workbooks.i hope here everybody helps me in my problem.thanks

hi I am Pram, find this site is very interesting, I need macro to do some repetitive task as an accountant.

thank you for sharing.

Hello
I am Sangeetha from India.
I am currently using excel for creating project reports, metrics, dashboards etc.
I do not know Macros or VBA but pretty good at formula logics.

Nice to meet you guys!

Hi, I am Abdul Kareem, Joined with Chandoo to learn more.
I am working as secretary and insurance coordinator for our corportae. Occasionally , need to use some excel formula to simplify my work and to save time. I am sure, I can get it,,, Thanks for Chadoo

Now I am preparing the list of members for policy renewal. So I want to know how to generate premium based on different data on different cells. Hope your assistance.

Last edited:
HI ALL,

I am Uday form India.
I am working as Reporting Analyst in Gurgoan.
I am also Trainer of Excel, Access and Macro.
I love work on excel.
My wife also like to work on VBA Macro.......

Hi there,

Greetings from Lisboa, Portugal. I'm a regular follower of this site for about a year now and finally joined the forum.
Thank you for all the great tutorials and tips! :)

Hi All excel master, i am Narendra novice to excel/Vba working as Bussiness analyst need excel/Vba help every time ..please guide me

Hi
I came to know about this forum through a friend. I am here, coz. I love Excel, and want to get some input on some queries. Thank you.

Hi, I just joined and am hoping to greatly improve my Excel skills! I have basic to mid-level skills but am hoping to learn a lot from this site. Thanks!

Hi chandoo like you every day your boss say "CHANDOO WHAT IS THE PROGRESS" Report its happening with me now these days so finaly i want to create a dashborad of my all processes which i handling erlier can u please help me in this?

Hi all,

My name is jitendra and currently i am working in a BPO KPO company as a Asst manager and for this i have lot of query in excel becoze there is lot of task which is depend on excel , one day i have a query regarding macro and m go with google and i saw there "chandoo.org" where i found my answer and i was so happy, thnx chandoo.

Hi all, My name is LOKESH and currently i am working in a MANUFACTURING company as a MIS ANALYST and for this i have lot of query in excel becoze there...

Back