• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Data visualization

NAVEEN C N

Hi..

I have the chart, which will show batter voltage by meter id's on daily basis.( I am using a bar chart).

the optimim limit of bat vol is 3600.. Now what i wanted is, if the metre id bat vol is above 3600, bar should be of green color and if the bat vol is less than or equal to 3600 it should be of red color..

Please find attached report for your kind reference. looking forward for your kind reply..

Attachments

• Bat_vol.trend.xlsx
    195.3 KB · Views: 11
Hello Naveen,

I was able to get this kind of data visualization.. see if this can be helpful.. I am eagerly waiting for the ninjas to see if they can get the resolution as requested by you

Attachments

• Bat_vol.trend.xlsx
    195.8 KB · Views: 12
Hello Naveen,

Please check the attached file.

Regards!!!

Attachments

• Bat_vol.trend v1.xlsx
    198.1 KB · Views: 10
@AIM

Good attempt but i think you have missed the basic requirement put forward by OP. :) He is interested in seeing the difference plotted on the same bar if the amount exceeds 3600! If you can do it with pivot that will be great. :)

@Faseeh

Oops, Sorry missed that. Thanks for posting your solution.

Here's mine with the pivot.

Regards!!!

Attachments

• Bat_vol.trend v3.xlsx
    198.1 KB · Views: 14
Fasseh,

How did you create the table? I am having trouble figuring out you selected the data and were able to separate it into two parts.

Thanks,

JuliusV

Back