• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Error Code while using Look up function

Dear Somendra, Narayan, Debaraj and all Friends,

Very good morning to all…………...

I have an excel query kindly help me out.

I have a captured data by using Index and Match Function from on sheet to another and data containing 370 rows. Here, the moment I used the above function data has been captured for few corresponding cells rest of them appearing as #N/A. I am aware that if corresponding data is not available in data source the above error will be appeared. But here data is very much available however the above error has come. When I pressed F2 wherever #N/A at respective cell then data is appearing and I did the same for each cell automatically formula has been worked out. Hence, kindly guide me how it has come as I have applied formula correctly. And also data has been captured correctly for few cells remaining I have pressed F2 to appear data. Kindly let me how can we remove these #N/A in single stroke by using formula or short cut method rather pressing F2.

As you know if data containing number of rows it make takes good amount of time. Hence guide me for the same.

Anticipating for your kindly reply.

Thanks in advance,
Kumar

Hi Kumar,

Check out cells in original sheet for extra spaces, please note that there is a difference when you write "Kumar" and "Kumar " that extra space in the end makes it different.

Press F2 to check or simply equate two cell if answer is TRUE then there is something else wrong.

Back