• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hey there! I'm a military police officer using Excel to simplify our scrupulous records keeping.

Life is good. One foot infront of the other.

This is Ivan from Singapore. I am currently doing my MSc in Applied Economics with Singapore Management University. I wish to learn more about budgeting and hopefully, someone can guild me along with indirect and direct cash flow.

Hi everyone,

I'm Matt, a farmer trapped in urban America... Someho instead of cultivating plants I've ended up working in a lab doing discovery work. Lately I've discovered that allthough I can do simple Excel VBA there is much I have to learn. Hopefully one day I will have gained enough knowledge to help other,future new users

Hi, This is Abin, I have just joined the Forum. I find this site incredibly helpful, and hopefully supportive through this forum for all my excel queries. Thank you Chandooooooooo..

Hello eveybody,

My name is Heinz, working in Luxembourg city. Working a lot with huge databases and on reporting on profitability for senior management. Hence this requires dynamique, eye catching and easy understandable charts/tables, giving in short the most important messages. Challenged all the time to create powerful charts/reports, I came across this amazing website which gave me already a lot of ideas and skills (being not so stroing yet with VBA). Thanks a lot to all participants and enablers of this website and forum.

Hi, I am Sai from Hyderabad (India), working as an Analyst and 90% of my work is on Excel....I am looking to learn more n more in excel. Its a great site to learn, its a daily tool for me, looking forward for tips on dashboards, VBA and Macros.

Thanks,
Sai.

Hello! I'm Missy. They call me the "Excel Queen" at work and just don't understand how much more there is to use and how many efficiencies are available. I love Excel so I'm always trying to learn new things.

I work for a heater company in Ohio. We sell portable heaters. I do a lot of reporting and now am our Ecommerce Coordinator so work with all of our web customers. I also use Excel heavily in my personal life to do my banking (I pivot & graph our spending LOL) and to create knitting patterns.

I really want to take my knowledge to the next level.

Hello All. I have just joined and am a big fan of the website. I've recently started a job that is Excel intensive (a good thing, of course). We create customisable report dashboards for SEOs and digital marketing agencies. I'm a bit of a noob so wanted to join the forum to get a range of advice as there is so much to know!

Hi All. I have just joined from the USA. I thought I knew Excel pretty well (until I came to this site). You guys are totally awesome. I have been developing applications since 1988, but just recently started looking to Excel as a viable option for database and data manipulation using VBA, Charting, Reporting, and Dashboards.

I am looking forward to learning a great deal from the extremely smart people on this forum. Thanks for all the great work and great ideas.

Tony

Hi Chandoo and everyone.

I'm DMcK and I live in Sydney Australia.

I use Excel a lot at work and home, and often search Excel forums for solutions to my Excel queries.

I don't use Macros or VBA, just the functions within Excel.

DMcK

Hi All,
My name is Gaurav. I am from Pune,India. Chandoo.org site helps me alot to build dashboard. It gives me new ideas and how to use excel inbuilt function more effectively. I joined this forum, because i have many questions to ask to our Ninjas.

Thanks . . .:)

Hello every One.. My name is pavan.. I work as an Trainer in IBM India pvt ltd. It just began for me to have a deep dive in getting to know about excel and I don't know where it gonna end. I am digging more and more gold formulas and there I see no END to it. I am really interested in certain designs of gold formulas which can be created in excel which eases my work..

Wish to seek all of your inputs help advices to make me an awesome in excel.

Hi,

I use excel to track raw materials used. Tricks to write formulas to project usage on a monthly basis led me here.

Hi, Geoff here from Australia.
I have found myself here in the search for a project management program.
I like the look of both the project management dashboard as well as the project portfolio dash board. I was hoping that both could be used together? that would be a great tool to have.
I hope to learn a heap about dash boards and how to program something useful.
regards
Geoff

Hello everyone my name is angela and I have been following Chandoo for a while now.Although I have been using excel for over 10 years I had no idea of how much it could do. I have a lot or ground to cover and i'm excited to learn all I can. Almost every day I say "there has to be a better way" when confronted with some new task. Thanks in advance. I know i'Lloyd get alot of help here.

Hi, I am Yuming. I have been following Chandoo ever since I discovered it 2 years ago. I use it a lot due to my line of work, as an accountant/analyst in the corporate office of a multi-unit restaurant company. Better, faster and stronger are always my goal. And this forum make it a lot more achievable.

1. Hi. I'm Gilbert from Kl, Malaysia. I enjoy working with Excel and am trying to increase my knowledge, particularly in VBA. currently I'm working as an operation manager in a telecomunication company. We will be working alot on the database which is exported to excell. Looking forward to find easier way to work with excell.

Hi,
I live on Vancouver Island on the west coast of Canada. I am trying to improve my knowledge of working with excel, especially for project management, dashboards, and VBA. Looking forward to learning more about what I can do with it

Back