• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hi,
Another newbie to this forum from the UK. I have been impressed with the breadth of Excel info available and on occasion need to pick a few expert brains in formula construction.

Hello all. Dee here. I work in the world of logistics and distribution. I'm constantly looking at disparate data from multiple sources and hope to consolidate reporting using excel. I would consider myself an experienced, mid-grade excel user, but by no means an expert. I have dabbled with vba and complex formulas, but often get caught in unproductive "analysis paralysis". I hope to not only get some puzzling excel questions answered here, but contribute if I can. I really appreciate the power of excel and see great opportunity to perform analysis and create reporting that simply doesn't currently exist. Thank you and I look forward to this forum!

Hi All,
I am Vignesh from India, I am a Quality Assurance professional. I want to gain more knowledge on excel , as I believe its a very powerful tool and with having good understanding on excel I can solve many challenges that our team is facing day today on data analysis. So everyday I want to spend atleast two hours in this forum to learn and contribute something from my side. My sincere thanks to Chandoo for all the great work you are doing.

Hello - My name is Brandon, and I have been using Excel for some time now.
I am constantly trying to learn new things to better my understanding of the program and how it works.

Most of my posts will be work related (I do a lot of work in Excel) and I try to make my life and my coworkers lives easier. I mainly work on Windows 7 Professional, and work out out Microsoft Office 2010.

I'm Mike, a mild mannered accountant from Ontario Canada. I've been using Excel for quite some time and before that Quattro, Lotus123, and yes egads! before that VisiCalc. I enjoy stretching my mind by thinking of the challenges here and also by understanding some of the answers.

Hello everyone, Greetings from Pakistan...
I have just joined the forum, although I m a frequent viewer since 3 years.
I have learned so many things here.

Glad to join the forum.
BR

Khalid

Hi All,
I’m Korliss, from St. Louis, MO, the show me state. I work as an administrative assistant in a long-term care facility. Although I’ve been using excel for a long time, I still find issues that I can’t seem to figure out. So I am happy to have found this site to help when I just can’t find the right answer to my problems.

Hi, I just joined the Forum. Greetings from Malaysia.
this site incredibly helpful, I've learned a lot from this blog over the past few month. Just hope to learn more from the experts.

Hey All,
I am so glad to join the forum. I have been using excel and VBA for past 4 years for my work. But still sometime I feel like I am so new to excel as the number of options are uncountable. And, believe via this forum I can excel my knowledge on excel.

Hello from the wonderfully sunny and never congested Toronto Ontario. I am a Live Mobile Technical Producer/Engineer which is a fancy way of saying I design and operate TV trucks for live events like sports and concerts.

Some people like to search funny cat videos for fun, I prefer making Excel spreadsheets... nothing picks up ladies at the club like conditional formatting. Thank goodness my Wife is an Excel Nerd!

Hello, I'm Sean from Budapest Hungary (via London, England)

I own a Media Consultancy firm and remember thinking (amongst other things that) : -
  • Excel would never replace Lotus 1-2-3
  • Pining for Borland Quattro
  • Thinking that PivotTables were a waste of time!
I've spent far too much time coding in VB over the past 25 years plus and only recently discovered just how evil the VLOOKUP() function can be.

S.

Hi,

My name is Mark and I work in a sheet metal shop in Auburn,California. I program the punch and laser machines here and also do some engineering\drafting\drawing. I have been using excel to help our customer service guys quote parts, and also to take those quotes and make shop "routers" for the shop to actually create the parts. I came across the Chandoo website while searching for a solution to a problem I was having. Great site, great advice!!!

Good day! I'm Yulien from Brisbane, Australia. I'm an admin for one an application with Oracle based, but playing a lot with queries and dashboard in excel. Chandoo is awesome! I want to learn more!! :) :)

Hi there, Brand new. Greetings from sunny South Africa. I am an educator in Information Technology, and specifically Microsoft Products. Excel to advanced certainly does not make me an expert. Quite the contrary. I am in need often of simple task assistance. Thank you for allowing me here. Yours, Merle

Greetings from the Evansville, Indiana area. I have used spreadsheets and Excel for a long time but realize that I have used or know a very small percentage of what Excel will do and am learning new things all of the time.

thenson

Hi all,

I have joined the forum. Looking to expand my excel (and in particular VBA) knowledge as well as assisting people where I can.

Thanks

Hello all,

I'm Radha, I am an accountant and working at a company mostly i am doing everything in excel and looking to expand my excel (and in particular VBA)

Hi. I'm Patrick Sullivan from Chicago, IL (US). I enjoy working with Excel and am trying to increase my knowledge, particularly in VBA. I have a special interest in developing financial calculators in Excel that look like and work like regular software programs. I'm looking forward to interacting with people on the forum.

Hey guys I just joined the Chandoo forum and though I have been designing dashboards/reports using excel, macros for a long time there is no end to learning and so I am here :)

Hi all..

After weeks of thought, finally I have yielded to it.

I have finally eaten a whole half kg of ice cream that is...

Well, not really, I have created the forum on PHD. People have been emailing me and asking me "where can I ask a question?" Often telling them to "go bing or google" seems like an idea. But not all problems are solved and that is why we have this forum.

I feel very excited to get this forum ready. I think forum is much more relaxed and fun place than a blog. we can write in a more casual and simple way and connect with each other.

So ... Welcome to PHD forums.. Please tell me about yourself...

Hi Everybody here,

My name is Mukhtar. I am from City - Hubli, Country - India. I am salesmen cum Fengshui advisor. My most favorite is MS Excel and spend most of time preparing reports and small programs in Excel, but looking at the vast knowledge spread over here in Excel, I feel myself a very small fish in an ocean. I visited this Chandoo website and got a lot of help before, but today I am happy to join his forum and be a part of you all and learn from you all and also share my experiences and share help to other new beginners like myself. Thanks to Chandoo for his helping hand to amateurs like me and others like me. Thank you Chandoo and all.

Regards,
Mukhtar

HI All,

Iam Bharani , product engineer , despite of having 3+ years of QA experience still not up to the mark in excel , i has seen many blogs and websites refering chandoo's blog to improve in MS excel , so opted out for it ,thanks for welcoming. looking forward to excel in excel.

Back