• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Excel 2010 Macro-Enabled Excel Sheet keeps crashing while having another Excel sheet open

Sam.Zaher

Hey guys,

Been trying to get my head around this issue. I have developed a quick VBA-enabled form that runs smoothly, yet every time I have another excel sheet open inconjunction, and I try to close the macro-enabled excel file, Excel crashes constantly. This issue rarely occurs when I have it running independently. I would appreciate if you can assist, I am quite certain there is a line within my code that is culprit, but I haven't discovered it yet.

Thanks in advance.

I have attached the excel sheet to make things easier.

Regards,
Sam

Attachments

• Scope Search Module - 0.9-e - Copy.xlsm
    213 KB · Views: 2
Hi Sam ,

I tried your file with another workbook open ; nothing crashed.

Can you post the exact sequence of events when Excel crashes at your end , so that I can try and reproduce the behaviour at my end ?

Narayan

Hey Narayan,

Thanks for the reply.

Well, it usually crashes when I have two excel sheets open at the same time and I try to close the current sheet after using the embedded form. Excel throws the unresponsive message box and attempts to recover my file(s).

It happens 99% of the time.

Hi Sam ,

Sorry , but I am have not experienced any crashes.

Can you try to reproduce the behaviour on some other computer at your end ?

Narayan

Back