• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Retrieve AVERAGEIFS across multiple workbooks

Afarag

as usual you are provide us with the perfect solutions. i need some help in VBA that help me building a "retrieving data" sheet. i have till now 4 workbooks,
1st:>> that called "Main" it's the master workbook that i build my calculations to get my outcomes and by this workbook i migrate a sheet daily to new workbook; this migrated sheets is titled with a date format ("DD-MMM-YYYY"). every sheet titled with a date in same month moved to workbook use its month as a title. eg: if migrate sheets titled 1-Jun-2014, 2-Jun-2014, etc... it's workbook will title
("Jun-2014"), new workbook for every month. this is the goal for "Main" workbook
2nd:>> i have 2 migrated workbook, 1st called "Jun-2014", 2nd called "Jul-2014", and i'll migrate more sheets after that
3rd:>> the last workbook called "YTD retrieve Adherence" and that i seek for help.
this sheet contain all the user that i ask to get its AVERAGEIFS data, and inserted Date Picker Calendar to choose the date from and to.
I need to select to period that i want to retrieve the data and get the average for "users" from the migrated workbook,
i have uploaded a zip file contain the 4 workbook for any explanation furthermore a "mscomct2.ocx" because Date Picker Calendar or monthView Control 6.0 didn't found in my office 365 proplus !!!

Gratefully,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Afrag..

Did you know.. you have shared your complete PUBLIC folder..
Thats great.. but hard to choose the actual required file :)

Hi Debraj,

the actual required file that ask to retrieve a data called "YTD retrieve Adherence"

thanks,

no problem,if needed, i post the other 2 files that will retrieve the data from, but the "Main"sheet isn't useful to this request it's just to let you know how can i extract this sheets to retrieve outcomes from it after that, furthermore i can't upload it as it sized more than 3M
Gratefully,

Attachments

• Jul-2014.xlsx
    180.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Jun-2014.xlsx
    544.2 KB · Views: 1
Back