• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Return pictures based on cell contents

okctaxaccountant

Hi all,

I have included my workbook that I use for tracking the NFL season and I'd like to add in some team logos just to make it look a little cooler.

The attached workbook includes three sheets, the first of which uses a drop-down for selecting picks. The second sheet has the team logos and the third sheet feeds off the first.

I'd like for team logos to populate into the third sheet based on what is selected in the first sheet.

I've already tried a few methods, all unsuccessfully. I tried this http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html which was a great idea but it didn't allow for the same image to be repeated potentially 100 times. I also tried a method involving named ranges and indirect lookups to the linked picture image but that would require a different named range for every person and every pick which isn't feasible.

I'd love to hear about alternate methods of doing this even if they aren't the prettiest. I was curious if it's possible to just do a massive nested if statement with a vlookup to return an image but I haven't been successful in that either.

Thank you!

Attachments

• NFL (3).xlsx
    479.1 KB · Views: 5
Back