• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Userform with selection areas.

@Izu

Welcome to the forum, glad you are here

Please download the file again and Press the Alt + F11 there you will find a UserForm1 press the F5 button then
change the text from the Combo List and see what happen. if any issue please come back again with full details actually what do you want

Thanks

SP

Hi
Tried it. And saw 3 different choices in a drop down. After I pick one, is anything suppose to happen? Please show me what kind of output you get once the selection is made. Does it take you to different user forms? Need help how to develop this.I have my partially developed form attached. So depending on the selections made on Form tab by Warehouse, Ward, MRP, Purchasing... person, I need "sections" of "Change request form tab" displayed to them.

Thanks for help and appreciate efforts/ Izu

Attachments

• DRAFT CHANGE REQUEST FORM- Updated 7-23-14.xlsx
    30.8 KB · Views: 4
Hi SP
Ok let me try to explain.
When we need to do changes to a material, several groups should have access to do it, such as Warehouse, Ward nurses, Inventory clerks, Managers, MRP controllers, etc.
The inputs each one enters are different and I want to let them see only the parts of the form each one need to fill. So based on a dropdown menu want the subsequent display to change.
Pls let me know the best way to do it.

Thanks/ Izu

Hi
Here it is......"Forms" tab is where the selection is made.

And I need excel to direct user, to the relevant Section in " Change request form" tab.

Thanks/ Izu

Attachments

• DRAFT CHANGE REQUEST FORM- Updated 7-23-14.xlsx
    30.7 KB · Views: 8
Back